What does OTRAMM do?

OTRAMM

Supporting Vendor

Technically I'm a Toyota, Honda, Subaru repair shop. 95% of what rolls through the door is Land Cruiser work though. I do the fun stuff like, suspensions, gears, lockers, and super chargers. I also do a whole lot of the mundane stuff like 4.7 timing belts, carb rebuilds, knuckle rebuilds, drive-ability diagnostics, and transmission and t-case rebuilds. And in case you've got a Prius to offset the fuel economy of your Cruiser I also do hybrid vehicle repair. If it's maintenance, repair, or upgrade related chances are I do it.

OTRAMM

Supporting Vendor

Once I get to the more exciting parts I need to start a build thread on your truck.

Got my 99 hundy a couple months ago. Found OTRAMM on Mud and turns out he is just down the road from me. Took it in for a 90k, SPC UCA install, and some general inspection and fluid changes. Pulled into the parking lot and see at least 6 LCs. Ryan was super knowledgeable, communicative, and honest. Couldn't have lucked out more when it comes to finding someone (local) that can work on these trucks. Will definitely be going back!!!

sly

Another bump for Ryan. I trust Ryan completely. Super friendly, honest and knowledgeable. He works on both of our 80's when I can get them to him (he's an hour away), and when one of them comes back from TX with my son who's in college there, Ryan will be the person we bring it to to check it over once it's back in the area again.

I'm just moving to Alexandria and it's good to know you are in the area. I'll have to try to swing by one day. :cheers:

Happy to give another shout out to Ryan and his team at Otramm. Ryan has helped me transform a much neglected 80 into a daily driver that feels like a new car. Great customer service and communications. Also he keeps making videos of my repairs! Nothing better than watching Ryan actually fix your truck. Cheers!

I just wanted to thank you OTRAMM for doing an awesome job with my 4x4 labs bumper install and exhaust mods. I cannot find a thing to be picky about. Im super happy with the customer service and attention to detail.

Thanks again

flintknapper

SILVER Star

Definitely some of the best this-is-how-it's-done vids for an 80 series anywhere. Your knuckle rebuild and HG videos were crucial to my efforts to get my 80 back up to snuff. Great stuff.
Yes, really great videos for which the Land Cruiser community is ever grateful for. They have been invaluable to me, that's for sure.

Also, every dealing I've had with Ryan has been first class. He really cares about his customers. Great guy, great business.

We are blessed to have him here.

Top Bottom