What does (insert your adjective) condition really mean? (1 Viewer)

Cromagnon

SILVER Star
I do not think the FJ40 is as rare as a Hemi Cuda, but, as rarity and desirability goes up, vehicles in even poor condition calls for bigger money than you think.

I agree with this 1000%. My problem is the descriptor of "excelent." Not by any measure, would a person with a modecum of ethics or morals, use that adjective for the item in the first post.

I agree with this 1000%. My problem is the descriptor of "excelent." Not by any measure, would a person with a modecum of ethics or morals, use that adjective for the item in the first post.

I also agree with that. It is funny that as time passes who would even think values would be what they are.

middlecalf

SILVER Star
I spent a few nights in Maastricht a while back, gorgeous country and the history is incredible. I had lunch at a small place where the courtyard wall had a plaque that said the wall was rebuilt in 1200AD! Amazing. And the country was very hilly with steep bluffs along the Maas river. I recall now seeing some references to Operation Market Garden, and visited a cave area that was a German fortress in a steep hillside above the Maas. I need to go dig up the pics.

Last edited:
The Netherlands, In the Market Garden area
I spent a few nights in Maastricht a while back, gorgeous country and the history is incredible. I had lunch at a small place where the courtyard wall had a plaque that said the wall was rebuilt in 1200AD! Amazing. And the country was very hilly with steep bluffs along the Maas river. I recall now seeing some references to Operation Market Garden, and visited a cave area that was a German fortress in a steep hillside above the Maas. I need to go dig up the pics.
I live close to Arnhem next to the river Rijn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom