We're back! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've run into a few of the old crew, but I'm happy to announce Rebecca and I are back! School is over and we've returned to the wonderful south sound.

We bought a house in Lakewood and look forward to hosting a wrenching session/BBQ/general shenanigans once we're done with renovations and moved in. I've got a ton of odds and ends to take care of on the trucks and am hoping we can start getting 4x4 folks together again.

IMG_7637.JPG

Mike

Welcome back Mike !!! Just in time for Xmas tree run !!!

Would love to do a run, learn some more mechanicals, etc.

This is exciting. Though I no longer own a Landcruiser, I'm hoping that my Land Rover and I will be welcomed with open arms as I look forward to attending get togethers and trips.

Mike,

Keep us informed when you would like to do a meet and greet. Not sure where you are in Lakewood but judging by the size of the driveway and the yard it sure isn't downtown. I lived in Lakewood until July when I moved out to Gig Harbor.

Wassup Mike. Happy New Year 2 da both of u. Call me up when u go out or set up a get together. Haven't been on here for awhile. Welcome back! Aloha

Man, old thread worthy of a bump! Good to see you back Mike! Definitely need to have a beer get together sometime soon again for ole times sake! Jackzilla, I still have that CB antennae whip, priceless laugh from you on that trail run! Also I've kept up with Dain from time to time, and Steve too ( Green Machine FJ40). Sadly I've let the LC go into a repair state and currently in dire need of some major work. As of now considering to let it go for cheap because of time and limited space. Still have my old number so hit me up!

-JJ

Man, old thread worthy of a bump! Good to see you back Mike! Definitely need to have a beer get together sometime soon again for ole times sake! Jackzilla, I still have that CB antennae whip, priceless laugh from you on that trail run! Also I've kept up with Dain from time to time, and Steve too ( Green Machine FJ40). Sadly I've let the LC go into a repair state and currently in dire need of some major work. As of now considering to let it go for cheap because of time and limited space. Still have my old number so hit me up!

-JJ

Still on snow tires??

What all does it need? I'm looking for another UTE project!

LOL, that's right!!! but I put on Cooper S/T Maxx 285 75 16's (5 tires) about 60K ago. They have about 12/32's left. It needs TLC with the oil pump gasket and a good thorough baseline in fluids, coolant lines etc... So, nothing major. I just had a new water pump installed and pressured tested. The hot and cold pressure test yielded no leaks, smoke or visible signs of any major issue(s). Not trying to jack your thread, but that's the gist. I should upload a photo of Steve and his Green Machine ( FJ40), Dain in his Lexus ;) 4Runner and myself doing the Naches Trail back in 2014? I'll have to look at the date. If you're looking for another vehicle, I would be interested in selling to a friend or here vs some Joe kickin' my tires.... no offense Joe ;)

Hit me up Mike if you are wanting to grab a beer and catch up. I'll try to hook up with you or at a meet if possible. I prefer text/cell, will attempt to check PM's. Still waiting for Dain to respond from last time we talked haha!!! Oh yeah, I only see Ferry when I go to his work, I'm due for a visit up north.

-JJ

Bump. Three years later and I’ve got a SOA’d 40 pulled apart in the garage... hopefully it goes back together the same way it came apart!

How are Thursday evenings for people? I’ve been kicking around getting the south sound cruisers going again.

1C5F0DCE-59EE-4A66-8603-4AC00946221E.jpeg

A607C312-77D6-46ED-AF3C-5492F0E956A3.jpeg

ED0767B3-AA31-4B29-AED8-707ABF213C56.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom