Welding thin stainless (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I need a seam in some stainless sheet metal fixed. I rather pay someone here in cash (or beer) to make the 1" long weld.

Anyone interested?

IMG_1760.JPG
I'm all set up to do it but no expert I could use the practice I also have spare pieces of stainless. That weld is stainless on the bottom to body metal

That's all I do now is stainless brewery systems. .. let me know if you need help.. I can bring the tig welder over..

Nope.. green 40.. description in signature line...

Oops guess they removed the signature line..

Thanks Dan..

LittleJohn ... if it had aluminum half doors on it then yes that was me.. I get alot of head nods .. and alot of waves from those jeep guys. ..

I work over by rocky Mountain imports. . Off Keating

I see that guy with the black 40 and the anvil on the hood hanging around the breweries in the rock Bay Area a lot. Who knew guys with cruisers liked beer...

Hellbent reached out... but unfortunately I'd already dropped my dryer drum at Clark's. Dave quoted me a reasonable price, and clothes were starting to pile up.

I hate our modern disposable society where things are poorly made, and replacement parts are only available for a couple years... the expected reply is then scrap your washer & dryer set because the dryer has a 1" crack.

That's all I do now is stainless brewery systems. .. let me know if you need help.. I can bring the tig welder over..

It has started to crack again :(

I’ve got a line on another very similar parts drier... if it’s no longer available I’ll b tying to weld it up again.

Sameung may have a class action suit on their hands... it’s a very common problem

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom