Welding sliders? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys, I am trying to find some recommendations for someone to weld on a set of prefab sliders and potentially body mount chop plates as well. I am open to a shop or a forum member doing the work.

If you want to help put them on I will do it for a $75 donation to the Veteran's Integration Center in Albuquerque.

If you want to help put them on I will do it for a $75 donation to the Veteran's Integration Center in Albuquerque.
Thats an incredible offer! I'm still waiting on the sliders to come in but, I will definitely take you up on that offer!

Mauser, think it's time for you to build a set of sliders for your Hundy?

Mauser, think it's time for you to build a set of sliders for your Hundy?

Haha. Yup. I bought a pipe bender. I just need to get it back now. Hadn't even used it before I loaned it out.

Haha. Yup. I bought a pipe bender. I just need to get it back now. Hadn't even used it before I loaned it out.

Correction, you bought a tubing bender, not the pipe kinker that HF sells, correct? :hillbilly:

I want some headlight hoops for my bumper, I ruined mine by being an idiot and not checking clearance before welding. I can weld them, would just need the tube/pipe and have it bent. Let me know when you track it down lol.

Would look like this!

Screenshot_20201103-123104_Gallery.jpg

What bumper is that? Looks good.

Coastal off-road, they make one for the 470 if I'm not mistaken. Weld it yourself kit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom