Welding basics clinic #3 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys, I know a few of you were hoping to join one my welding clinics, but had schedule conflicts. The clinics went great and I think everyone came away with a greater understanding of basic welding techniques.
I'd like to offer another class, maybe two if there is enough interest. Im not sure when would be the best time for all but I figured I'd post this up so we can start a dialogue. Here is the original description 80 Sack wrote:

406 Cruisers is proud to present a clinic that has been requested for quite some time now. A welding basics clinic. Sailor with Heliarc Design will be conducting the clinic and will focus on the basics of MIG welding. He will discuss choosing settings, how to achieve a strong weld with good penetration on a variety of material thicknesses, and basic techniques. The clinics will cover at home modifications and on trail repairs. The class will be two hours long, will be limited to 4 people, and will allow for ample welding time for each participant. Heliarc Design will be charging $30 per person, which will cover all materials used. Sailor only has two welding helmets, so we could really use two more, if anyone would like to loan them for the clinic.

If you'd like to attend this clinic, please post up below, with preferred dates and times. The first four people to post up will get a spot. Consider this the registration page!

Hey Sailor, I'd be happy to help out with the class, not instruct just extra hands if that would make it any easier for you. I thoroughly enjoyed the first class!!!

I would like to attend. I work weekends so if it's possible either later in the evening on a weekend or anytime Monday thru Wednesday.

I would love to come if I am in town, I am in.

I would be in for any a wed thurs friday or sat class.

There is about 1 week a month that i am tied up. But other than that i am open.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom