Welcome New Members (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Active roster and link added to the first post of this thread. I did some updates today and will also upload it to our Facebook page as well if your looking for a member's email address or Mud handle to send them a message :) Not so much for our Senior members but more for our new members that don't have everyone's number plugged into their phone :) maybe one of these tech gurus could create a club contact list with email and cell numbers to drop into our smart phones :D

I'll admit I havnt checked much indepth with the iPhone. But I used to sort all my contacts into categories in my old phone. That would be cool to get I. The iPhone.

Thanks Cody Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

Welcome new member Nick Wyatt, its official :D it only took 7 years :lol: he's got his truck dialed in and crawlin those trails nicely :cheers:

394271_10152105102175241_2066643950_n.jpg

Welcome new member Nick Wyatt, its official :D it only took 7 years ... .

Hell has frozen over... it feels strange to say "welcome" to someone who's "been here" for 7 years.. lol. Welcome all the same.
Look forward to pics of rocks w/ that thing we've heard about for years and no curbs..

:beer:

Welcome new member Josh Guidry from down da bayou in Cut Off, he recently picked up a 78 FJ40 and is looking to grab a restored 77 as we speak. Welcome Josh we're glad to have you bud, Cheers!

IPhone 3G Pics 025.jpg

2012-06-15_14-25-32_487.jpg

Last edited:
:clap:welcome aboard :cheers:

Wrong thread

Hell has frozen over... it feels strange to say "welcome" to someone who's "been here" for 7 years.. lol. Welcome all the same.
Look forward to pics of rocks w/ that thing we've heard about for years and no curbs..

:beer:

Thanks Mr. Landry! Just posted up a few pics in the member rig section. I will put up a few more of better quality soon.:steer:

Welcome Robert Young and Todd Theiner driving FJ Cruisers, Cheers! Post up pics of those rigs when you get a chance gents.

welcome ya B makin the boil this Sunday ?

I'm not sure yet if I'll be making it on Sunday, I always have things going on during Sundays (missed last weeks meet and greet too), but I will try to work it as best as I can to come out.

Todd

Welcome. Forgive my bluntness. What do you drive. 86fj??? Is that a 60 series? Welcome either way. :)

Welcome. Forgive my bluntness. What do you drive. 86fj??? Is that a 60 series? Welcome either way. :)

An Iceberg white FJ :)

Welcome Chip Estopinal, driving a 76 FJ40. Look forward to meeting you soon Chip :) Welcome, Cheers!

Should I say welcome back Jerome Weber :) he stopped by today to show off his 2013 FJ and said we'll be seeing him at meetings and events soon. He's flying off to Maryland tomorrow to visit his son but will be by when he gets back to renew his membership. Welcome back Jerome and add the Mud App to your phone to go with your Blue Room App so you can shoot the shat with us here too. Cheers!

image-3185655475.jpg

Just paid my dues to re-join...but unlike Jerome, I won't be making any meetings.

Just paid my dues to re-join...but unlike Jerome, I won't be making any meetings.

Great, well an official welcome back to you too bud glad to have you back active with us. We understand you won't be making the meetings but we'll be glad to have you meet up with us at events and your ideas and support are a welcomed addition as it was when you were here. We'll definitely keep you in the loop. Here's a flash back of your cute kids with the dune coon I stumbled on the other day. Cheers!

PICT0797.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom