Welcome New Members (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks guys, my iron butt is still tired from 1800 miles in 5 days. Not counting all the miles I drove looking for walmart in Hot Springs. Thanks for the directions Mike. I have camped and wheeled with Paul, Jean, Larry and Holden, John, Ryan, Mike, and Josh at least once some twice. I have always been treated like family so the best thing to do was join. As a matter of fact, all those people and the ones I just met are the reason I came to the SCC. Hard to find a closer group that actually cares for the membership. I am proud to say I am a member of BSLCA, Thanks for having me.

Last edited:
Great to hear from you Tommy.......and don't worry. I won't be giving you any more directions any time soon. :doh: But for the record, I know that freakin' WalMart was down there.......somewhere. We were in AR. There should be a WalMart every 10 blocks. :lol:

Thats kind of funny. When I think of cajun food, I always think of some type of seafood. Shrimp, crab, and or crayfish or a combination of them. I have eaten with the club three times and have never had any seafood. Must be a seasonal thing.

Happy Birthday to Nancy Miller a member we never see or hear from :cheers:

Thats kind of funny. When I think of cajun food, I always think of some type of seafood. Shrimp, crab, and or crayfish or a combination of them. I have eaten with the club three times and have never had any seafood. Must be a seasonal thing.
Seasonal and pricey when your feeding so many Tommy :lol: we couldn't afford it. We'll treat you to some good stuff when we get you down here :D :cheers:

Welcome new member Rodney Scheffler we never got the chance to welcome him properly most were bailing for SCC. Welcome Rodney it was good meeting you at SCC as well :cheers:

467485_433535649991267_1991877371_o.jpg

welcome Rodney:cheers:

FYI that is a pre SCC pic:grinpimp:

Welcome to our newest member Mike (groan) Gregory. He is our 7th Mike in the club :D

But that okay, the more the merrier ;)

254586_4389438866080_1776561094_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to our newest member Mike (groan) Gregory. He is our 7th Mike in the club :D

But that okay, the more the merrier ;)

X2 Welcome Mike :cheers:

Happy B-Day Nancy (even though I don't think you'll see this).

Welcome Rodney......yeah that picture is before he got his flares, new steps and kissed that tree (twice) at SCC. Buckhorn was not kind to poor Rodney.

Holy cow!! :eek: I had no idea there were 7 Mike's. Someone is gonna say "Hey Mike" and 7 of us are gonna say "What?". :lol: Welcome aboard Mike G. I can't wait to see that 40 in person.

Happy B-Day Nancy (even though I don't think you'll see this).

Welcome Rodney......yeah that picture is before he got his flares, new steps and kissed that tree (twice) at SCC. Buckhorn was not kind to poor Rodney.

Holy cow!! :eek: I had no idea there were 7 Mike's. Someone is gonna say "Hey Mike" and 7 of us are gonna say "What?". :lol: Welcome aboard Mike G. I can't wait to see that 40 in person.

Yeah 7 and that is only BSLCA members...no idea how many LLK has ;)

7 gezzzz
guess the first mike shold be called god father

I know it's not me? The first one had a white 80 and he know longer in the club, I think I was the second one. Oh my 7 Mike that's awesome ....... we are taking over :)

Not to long ago seemed most wanted to be like Mike ;p :lol:

be_like_mike.22990039_std.png

kjnarmyfj said:
my cuz that works at ,usson stated that he was infomed that the fj was for sale for 49.995 ... guess he dont like it .. i dont see how .:idea:

In talking to him he sounded like he was going to have it a long time?

I would sell it for $50K as well and build another one with all the extra molla. I heard it was for sell as well, but for 40K a couple of weeks back.

John Stw said:
I would sell it for $50K as well and build another one with all the extra molla. I heard it was for sell as well, but for 40K a couple of weeks back.

True Dat :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom