Weekend wheeling, anyone going? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone going out lately, I wanna go out tomorrow but because of snow fingers crossed I dont like doing solo trips so if anyone is heading out anywhere im me or text me 6O4 3l3-532O

...via IH8MUD app

chris and I are thinking of going out tomorow. no plans are made yet though.

looks like we'll be doing the typical hale or chehalis route. will probably make a fire by the lake. everyone is welcome to join. will be in mission around 11 or so.

Weekend plans

I'm thinking of getting out and stretching the legs a bit for hopefully at least one day this long weekend, anyone else?

There is a 4WDABC maintenance run on Saturday, or perhaps go check out this deactivation up at Salsbury. The latter being a little more appealing as it's closer.

i'm also thinking of heading out again. the weather was beautiful last weekend and may be the same again.

Jeff here are a couple of pics of the highlights to get you motivated. :D:D:D

Gavin and I are doing the 4WDABC run for a shake down on his truck.

i migh join. wouldnt mind to end the day at the beach for a fire.

ok im in.

is there a chance we could bump up the meeting time to 10:30 or even 11 am?

ok im in.

is there a chance we could bump up the meeting time to 10:30 or even 11 am?

Not a problem, I'm not exactly an early riser on the weekends, and trying to get the kids out on time is always a challenge. 11 it is.

perfect. i'll bring some firewood in case we didnt make it to the beach.

:beer:

Pretty awesome day. Met up with Sass in his 4 five oh, and Raz in his mini-mog at the Husky, then proceeded to head up Sylvester to check out this deactivated bridge on the way to Salsbury Lake. It's definitely doable, Raz made short work of it with his short wheel base. I thought about trying it, but will save it for another day.
We then proceeded to check out a very cool trail, that was very overgrown. Had a flare lit fire for hot dogs on the beach, then packed up and headed back.
I was perhaps driving a little too quick for one overgrown section, and failed to see a large tree limb, which severely bent up some of my Thule bars and damn near knocked the whole tent off the roof. One gutter bracket fif get knocked clean odff. It also bent up the gutters in a couple spots, but we managed to get it back on more or less straight and tightened it back up.
On the way down we drove up to the super notsosecretwaterfall to see what it looked like frozen. It was quite frozen, still flowing underneath though. The pond looked about 6" thick.

P1070293.jpg

P1070294.jpg

P1070295.jpg

P1070297.jpg

P1070298.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom