Website Update

Discussion in 'NV- Battle Born Cruisers of Northern Nevada' started by Tony_Farson, Oct 13, 2018.

1. Tony_Farson

Tony_Farson GOLD Star

Media:
    Albums:
    So I checked and I can publish a free site (ads will be present) with a secure members area, calendar, contact form, and just about anything else we could want through wix.com.

Will you guys please take a look and tell me what you think? Feel free to "sign up" and so you can see the member area and directory. I just signed up using my Facebook account, but you can do it with email too.

https://ajfarson.wixsite.com/bbcnn1

It is free, so it wouldn't hurt to do it and maybe assign one of the two domains for now.

I can create an RSS feed right on the page that pulls the latest posts from our mud forum, we can do a member's rigs gallery and I already created a place ("Club Runs" link) to showcase places we've traveled together.

2. airon23

airon23

Media:
    Albums:
    That looks really good Tony. Nicely done!
    :clap:

3. Tony_Farson

Tony_Farson GOLD Star

Media:
    Albums:
    Thank you sir. :)

4. WILLD420

WILLD420

Looks nice

Tony_Farson likes this.
  5. Tony_Farson

Tony_Farson GOLD Star

Media:
    Albums:
    Thanks guys! I can do a lot more, but didn't want to devote a lot more time until I heard from Mark and others as to whether we can proceed. I got this up and running in about an hour.

6. gregnash

gregnash Anal Retentive Analyst SILVER Star

Looks good. Simple is how we like it. Only gripe is the calendar is weird to me with it being Mon-Sun instead of Sun-Sat. Personal thing I guess though. If you need help with the site, I did this once upon a time.

Tony_Farson likes this.
  7. Tony_Farson

Tony_Farson GOLD Star

Media:
    Albums:

Thanks! I don't like the calendar for the same reason. I'll play with it to make it right if we proceed with publishing. Thanks for the over! There should be more than one person who knows how to manage and can access the site as an admin.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.