WeBoost & Wilson Pro Cell Boosters - Code "MUDWEBOOST" at "AllTechSource.com" - Ends Nov. 31, 2020 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have an opportunity to get mud members a good discount (the best prices I’ve found by a decent margin) through an official reseller of weBoost and WilsonPro. This is as close as I can get since WeBoost and WilsonPro are not distributors/resellers - only manufacturers.

Before we finalize prices, or even before I decide to pursue it, I want to get an idea of how much interest there is. I want to make sure it is worth their time to offer mud members special pricing, and if needed I will extend the GB to other forums as well. If not enough interest we will not move forward until I/we have generated enough. If I can get 25 members to participate, then that’s enough to get the ball rolling and I can take it from there.

With that said, here are a few details about the GB and weBoost/WilsonPro:

- CARRIER COMPATIBILITY — All weBoost boosters work on every network and with all U.S. carriers; including Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Straight Talk, and US Cellular as well as all phones and cellular-connected devices

- 5G READY — weBoost products will work for the next decade and beyond to provide your home with long-lasting coverage

- U.S COMPANY — All weBoost products are designed and assembled in the U.S. and come with friendly, U.S.-based customer support

- FCC APPROVED — All weBoost and WilsonPro products meet all FCC guidelines and won’t interrupt or harm any cell carriers' signals to and from the cell tower

- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED — The weBoost Installed is backed by a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty and a 30-day money-back guarantee by weBoost. WilsonPro Products come with 3 year warranty.

- These are cell boosters, meaning it will only boost if signal is available. If there is even the slightest signal then you are in business. There are a few members who have tried these and have been very pleased with them. Just search WeBoost on mud to find the threads, one of the most recent being @TeCKis300 who has done some really great work documenting his experience with his 4” omnidirectional antenna setup.

- If buying from authorized distributor, you pay the distributor but I have confirmed through WeBoost/Wilson Pro that they (manufacturer) will handle the warranty.

- WeBoost and Wilson devices will boost ALL carriers and newer models will cover most bands, so that everyone and everything around you and your booster will benefit as well.

- Distributor will handle payments directly so you pay them via a coupon code for their site, as I do not want to touch any money at all.
- placeholder

Like I said, just gauging interest but I am hoping we have enough. I am not sure what the official discount is, and I am still waiting to see if it’s something I can post publicly. You may have to pm me for code but that’s honestly not a big deal as I am usually on and can respond within the hour.

Please let me know if interested or if you have any questions. Between all the rural folks, the remote campers, long distance travelers, and the folks looking to save money on their home/cell/work internet/phone bills by consolidating into a single cell connection, I am thinking we will have more than enough. I personally have reduced everything down to just $50 bucks for 2 visible cell plans (1 in router 1 on phone), and vast majority of the time it gets the job done. Sometimes when I am out camping or live streaming on the highway, that I need a little boost when traveling in between towers.

9-24-20:
Code "MUDWEBOOST" is LIVE!

All orders $100 or more will receive free shipping (oversized items exempt) and only residents of Texas will have to pay sales tax. For everyone outside of texas, the price you see is the "Shipped to your Door" price. I did cross reference their prices with Amazon prices, and it is indeed 20% lower. Amazon goes by full retail and the cheapest i have seen for the Reach model is $445 from 8 months ago; it is currently $499. Our discount brings it to $399.

Also remember that you are dealing with authorized weBoost and Wilson Pro Distributors/Resellers, so any issues within the 30-day return/refund period you can talk to the Reseller about, and any issues after the "30-days Satisfaction Guaranteed" period, you will call weBoost/WilsonPro directly.

Also, we are dealing with a Distributor and Reseller working together to help us, so product availability and shipping times should not be an issue!

Thanks again everyone, and please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions. Between all the Pros assisting me, i am sure we can get you answers in a timely manner!

Last edited:
I’d be interested
Sweet, thanks brother! I will work on getting prices up over next day. If you like the product then the price will certainly seal the deal, and I will post them as soon as I have permission.

I have an opportunity to get mud members a great discount (the best prices I’ve found by a decent margin) through an official distributor of WeBoost and Wilson Pro. This is as close as I can get since WeBoost and Wilson are not distributors - only manufacturers. This is the distributor I was recommended when I asked WeBoost for bulk pricing.

Before we finalize prices, or even before I decide to pursue it, I want to get an idea of how much interest there is. I want to make sure it is worth their time to offer mud members very special pricing, and if needed I will extend the GB to other forums as well. If not enough interest we will not move forward until I/we have generated enough. If I can get 25 members to participate, then that’s enough to get the ball rolling and I can take it from there.

With that said, here are a few details about the GB and WeBoost/Wilson:

- WeBoost is the top selling brand on amazon under cell signal boosters. They focus on smaller homes and RV/cars/mobile solutions. They offer both omnidirectional and directional antenna setups.
- Wilson Pro is an extension of WeBoost, and they cover commercial installations and generally speaking, larger buildings/areas and stationary setups. They too, like WeBoost, have a very good rep and consistently high reviews on every selling platform.
- These are cell boosters, meaning it will only boost if signal is available. If there is even the slightest signal then you are in business. There are a few members who have tried these and have been very pleased with them. Just search WeBoost on mud to find the threads, one of the most recent being @TeCKis300 who has done some really great work documenting his experience with his 4” omnidirectional antenna setup.
- If buying from authorized distributor, you pay the distributor but I have confirmed through WeBoost/Wilson Pro that they (manufacturer) will handle the warranty.
- WeBoost and Wilson devices will boost ALL carriers and newer models will cover most bands, so that everything around you and your booster will benefit as well. You’ll be a hero at camp for bringing everyone up to 3 bars from 1!
- Distributor will handle payments directly so you pay them via a coupon code for their site, as I do not want to touch any money at all.
- placeholder

Like I said, just gauging interest but I am hoping we have enough. A cell booster has been on my list of things that would be super beneficial for a while now (ever since I moved into the LX), but I quite frankly have no money ever since I decided to not make my life about money. Because I don’t ever ask for money when I do things for people, I can never afford anything. I basically live off of donations from people who I have donated my time and efforts too, and I’m very grateful that it has been enough. Instead, my way of paying for things like this is to help them sell enough to make them consider sending me free sample units, like I did with IceCo and fridges (thanks to the mud community’s involvement and purchases, they sent me 2 free fridges and a much-needed GoPro For my livestream channel, I will be sending the extra one to another mud member).

I am not sure what the official discount is, and I am still waiting to see if it’s something I can post publicly. You may have to pm me for code but that’s honestly not a big deal as I am usually on and can respond within the hour.

Please let me know if interested or if you have any questions. Between all the rural folks, the remote campers, long distance travelers, and the folks looking to save money on their home/cell/work internet/phone bills by consolidating into a single cell connection, I am thinking we will have more than enough. I personally have reduced everything down to just $50 bucks for 2 visible cell plans (1 in router 1 on phone), and vast majority of the time it gets the job done. Sometimes when I am out camping or live streaming on the highway, that I need a little boost when traveling in between towers.

I’m in 100%. I was just about to buy one but will hold off until the GB.

Approximately when will this happen?

I’m in 100%. I was just about to buy one but will hold off until the GB.

Approximately when will this happen?
I will do my best to get it up and running within 2 weeks max, there is a chance we can get it live within a week. I’m thinking as soon as we have around 25, give or take, I will ask them to activate coupon code. Will update here and keep everyone posted. Thanks brother!

I have an opportunity to get mud members a great discount (the best prices I’ve found by a decent margin) through an official distributor of WeBoost and Wilson Pro. This is as close as I can get since WeBoost and Wilson are not distributors - only manufacturers. This is the distributor I was recommended when I asked WeBoost for bulk pricing.

Before we finalize prices, or even before I decide to pursue it, I want to get an idea of how much interest there is. I want to make sure it is worth their time to offer mud members very special pricing, and if needed I will extend the GB to other forums as well. If not enough interest we will not move forward until I/we have generated enough. If I can get 25 members to participate, then that’s enough to get the ball rolling and I can take it from there.

With that said, here are a few details about the GB and WeBoost/Wilson:

- WeBoost is the top selling brand on amazon under cell signal boosters. They focus on smaller homes and RV/cars/mobile solutions. They offer both omnidirectional and directional antenna setups.
- Wilson Pro is an extension of WeBoost, and they cover commercial installations and generally speaking, larger buildings/areas and stationary setups. They too, like WeBoost, have a very good rep and consistently scored high reviews on every selling platform.
- WeBoost and Wilson devices will boost ALL carriers and newer models will cover most bands, so that everything around you and your booster will benefit as well. You’ll be a hero at camp for bringing everyone up to 3 bars from 1!
- placeholder

Like I said, just gauging interest but I am hoping we have enough. A cell booster has been on my list of things that would be super beneficial for a while now (ever since I moved into the LX), but I quite frankly have no money ever since I decided to not make my life about money. Because I don’t ever ask for money when I do things for people, I can never afford anything. I basically live off of donations from people who I have donated my time and efforts too, and I’m very grateful that it has been enough. Instead, my way of paying for things like this is to help them sell enough to get them to consider sending me free sample units, like I did with IceCo and fridges (thanks to the mud community’s involvement and purchases, they sent me 2 free fridges and a much-needed GoPro For my livestream channel, I will be sending the extra one to another mud member).

I am not sure what the official discount is, and I am still waiting to see if it’s something I can post publicly. You may have to pm me for code but that’s honestly not a big deal as I am usually on and can respond within the hour.

In

Much appreciated for the interest everyone! I will give them a call on Monday and get us more details.

FYI - I’ll edit this into first post but all Wilson Pro comes with 3 year warranty and WeBoost 2 years.

Much appreciated for the interest everyone! I will give them a call on Monday and get us more details.

FYI - I’ll edit this into first post but all Wilson Pro comes with 3 year warranty and WeBoost 2 years.

Just FYI, all the vehicle and RV boosters are WeBoost units. The Wilson Pro units are for static use. So no 3 year warranty on a mobile solution.

I may be interested. Looks like the "Drive Reach" would be ideal for me.

Last edited:
Please feel free to post any questions here, as I am sure that there are others wondering the same thing as well.

@GordJ thanks for bringing up a good question brother. I grabbed this from the WeBoost website. Answer is yes to the 5g.

Also, thank you for the interest everyone!

55CEC88F-DDB0-4101-81A7-90E5B7888726.png

I would be interested
I have one Weboost but would be interested in more for my other trucks
John

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom