Wanted Washington DC // FJ45... WANTED (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 45 Series
Looking for a FJ45, removable or fixed top. No rust buckets, must be US spec 1964-1967. Restored preferred, but restomods are ok. It has to be a runner if it needs some work...

Thanks!

Looking for a FJ45, removable or fixed top. No rust buckets, must be US spec 1964-1967. Restored preferred, but restomods are ok. It has to be a runner if it needs some work...

Thanks!
Just getting ready to pull a 1966 fj45 lwb out of the garage. have house for sale and will be willing to part with! Also have a 1967 fj40. the fj45 came out of central Ca. I have had it about 12 years. Clean title etc. Let me know if interested before I post otherwise. Would be happy to send pictures if needed. Thanks, Gary

Just getting ready to pull a 1966 fj45 lwb out of the garage. have house for sale and will be willing to part with! Also have a 1967 fj40. the fj45 came out of central Ca. I have had it about 12 years. Clean title etc. Let me know if interested before I post otherwise. Would be happy to send pictures if needed. Thanks, Gary
Gary, definitely interested. 45 or 40… please send pics, and obviously asking price. Looking forward to it, thanks for reaching out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom