SOLD Wanted Tri Y 2F header (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
This may be futile but I'm searching for tri-y 2F header or similar. Needs to be in good shape, ai dont mind having them recoated. Thanks!

This may be futile but I'm searching for tri-y 2F header or similar. Needs to be in good shape, ai dont mind having them recoated. Thanks!
@gonzopancho has purchased the rights to produce the header formerly manufactured and sold by Downey and then Marks Offroad. I'm sure it will be a bit until they are to market, but at least there is an effort to bring a quality product back to availability.

@gonzopancho has purchased the rights to produce the header formerly manufactured and sold by Downey and then Marks Offroad. I'm sure it will be a bit until they are to market, but at least there is an effort to bring a quality product back to availability.
Thatd be nice! I'll volunteer for R&D.

Is this a tri-y?
20220131_165456.jpg

Interesting info. Thank you. It went to agood home.
I'm also using another Downey product...an aluminum air cleaner adapter with the ribs on top of a Holly 2 barrel. Good quality.

Curious on progress or if production got off the ground. Found a crack in my used set..boo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom