Wanted T-10 Toyota trailer (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

pardion

SILVER Star
Threads
Looking for a stock Toyota trailer, color does not matter, nor does the year, circa WW2- 1961. Please reply with Price, Photo's, and location. Thank's in advance, John Pardi, Camino, California.

Are there any in the country besides the one at SOR? If you locate a couple in Japan I would be in for a group buy. Seriously I would buy one.

I saw one- the only one I have seen- online auction here in japan-good shape went for $5000. Very rare even here I do believe.

Pete

I saw one- the only one I have seen- online auction here in japan-good shape went for $5000. Very rare even here I do believe.

Pete

$5,000 :eek: At that price I guess I just be happy with my WWII Willys MBT 1/4 ton I paid $400 for.

John have you tried contacting Marv to see if he has any sources in Japan that might know of one?

No I have not contacted Marv. Where did all of those trailers go?

You do know Marv has one of these trailers. Somebody posted a picture in the past. Looked like it was in a garage storing general house hold items in it.

One of his Toyota trailers is across the street from his main facility, in the same building that their Fabric Works is located, along with a plethora of amazingly cool non-USA Land Cruiser vehicles, parts, engines, etc.

:beer:

History, and only 6.5 hours away. Marv might want to bring that trailer up to show us on this years Rubithon?

Trailer

So that everyone is on the same page.

Dave

trailer2xl.jpg

Last edited:
We just need Kevin (AWL_TEQ) to make us some boxes to fit the US or CDN 1/4 ton trailers. Maybe have to switch axles to get the six lug FJ25 wheels to work but the correct box is still the hardest part.

We just need Kevin (AWL_TEQ) to make us some boxes to fit the US or CDN 1/4 ton trailers. Maybe have to switch axles to get the six lug FJ25 wheels to work but the correct box is still the hardest part.

Great idea!

:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom