Waeco/Dometic CDF-11 Console Fridge Issue (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Wanted to see if anyone else has had this problem. My console fridge has been great for 2 years now. A few days ago, I decided to crank it down to 12 degrees F so I could surprise my friends with ice cream on a few day trip. Worked great and we all enjoyed it after three days of it being cold in my car. The following day I realize the fridge was warm. The light are on, the fan is on so my first thought was that the coils froze up. I turned it off for a day and started it up the following day to the same issue. I can set the fridge but the compressor does not come on. But not just that. The light that says the compressor is running does not go on (the yellow light). So I am hoping I did not kill the compressor. I feel like it is something else.

I'd send same information here:

I appreciate that. I will check out the links from the page you sent but I have tried quite a few links on a different Dometic site and I have heard nothing at all. I am kinda pissed. I am self diagnosing now and will hopefully find some results soon if I don't hear from them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom