"VSC TRAC", "VSC OFF", and "Slip" indicators lights (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I put the OME lift kit on a year ago and have had ABS, etc lights on ever since. I ordered Techstream and tried ZPC without and with the TEMS fuse with no luck. I also got the front end aligned immediately after the lift was installed. However, I had to replace the rack and pinion when replacing a power steering pump and my steering wheel is now slightly off center. Could this be why the ZPC didn't fix the problem?

The TEMS fuse needs to be in when you use Techstream to do the ZPC. For me anyway.

If that doesn't work...I'd take the GX to the Lexu dealer if I were you. Our local Lexus dealer is expensive but competent.

Did anyone find a definite fix for this? Just put in Bilsteins/OME and these lights came on as soon as I started driving. My steering wheel is also pretty off center (getting alignment tomorrow). So is the consensus that the TEMS fuse should NOT be removed? Has the ZPC actually worked for anyone?

Did anyone find a definite fix for this? Just put in Bilsteins/OME and these lights came on as soon as I started driving. My steering wheel is also pretty off center (getting alignment tomorrow). So is the consensus that the TEMS fuse should NOT be removed? Has the ZPC actually worked for anyone?

I cleared those lights after doing the ZPC with techstream several years ago after lifting my GX. Haven't had any problems since.
My height control light blinks because I guess the ECU senses the airbags are gone. But that doesn't bother me.

I cleared those lights after doing the ZPC with techstream several years ago after lifting my GX. Haven't had any problems since.
My height control light blinks because I guess the ECU senses the airbags are gone. But that doesn't bother me.

I'm in the same boat in an 05 model. Ahc selector and off is blinking. Anyway to fix this other than pulling bulbs?

If I remove Tems fuse all 3 vsc lights come on

I'm in the same boat in an 05 model. Ahc selector and off is blinking. Anyway to fix this other than pulling bulbs?

If I remove Tems fuse all 3 vsc lights come on

Yup. that's exactly what happens if I pull the TEMS fuse. I have learned to ignore the flashing AHC lights. I think the most straigh-forward and "safe" way to stop the blinking is to pull pull the dash and pull the bulb. There might be a way to fake the presence of the AHC system and that would probably stop the blinking but there will probably be side effects.

Yup. that's exactly what happens if I pull the TEMS fuse. I have learned to ignore the flashing AHC lights. I think the most straigh-forward and "safe" way to stop the blinking is to pull pull the dash and pull the bulb. There might be a way to fake the presence of the AHC system and that would probably stop the blinking but there will probably be side effects.

For my tpms light, I cut a wire and grounded it and it went away. I wonder if we could do the same to the wire going from the ahc lights to the switch harness in the middle console?

Any updates i have a 2008? I have the same issues as Dharma Dude, installed lift, deleted system took out fuses. Get the lights. can get them off with re installing the fuses and using Tech Stream to ZPC, but get the lights again if I remove the fuses. what's weird is that i had another 2008, did the same thing and NO lights. no blinking "AHC off" the system just went dark at the bottom of dash and NO "VSC TRAC", "VSC OFF", and "Slip" indicators.

what am i missing? I want to stop the "AHC off" blinking. or not have the "VSC TRAC", "VSC OFF", and "Slip" indicators lights ON

help?

Did you remove the switch or disconnect it? It’s been a while since I did mine, I don’t recall exactly how the switch feeds back to the controller.

Any updates i have a 2008? I have the same issues as Dharma Dude, installed lift, deleted system took out fuses. Get the lights. can get them off with re installing the fuses and using Tech Stream to ZPC, but get the lights again if I remove the fuses. what's weird is that i had another 2008, did the same thing and NO lights. no blinking "AHC off" the system just went dark at the bottom of dash and NO "VSC TRAC", "VSC OFF", and "Slip" indicators.

what am i missing? I want to stop the "AHC off" blinking. or not have the "VSC TRAC", "VSC OFF", and "Slip" indicators lights ON

help?
These are the two I removed on my 03. One fuse and one relay . Hope this helps!

04AA385C-C0B1-40F5-9F74-0061A07A193B.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom