VSC Hack Questions/Issues. (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So I finally got around to installing a VSC hack switch on my 07 A/T by cutting into the wire in the left kick panel. I couldn’t for the life of me get it to work no matter how many times I watched the videos and made sure the wiring was right. I finally tried chasing the blue & yellow wire into the engine bay to see if I could find anything and found that the previous owner clipped it near the actuator and tied it into a black & orange wire as seen in the pictures(wired from actuator straight to the B/O wire). Does anybody know why he would do this or what the benefit would be of that? I do have an ARB front air locker that I thought might be the reason, but not sure. Any advice or insight is appreciated. Curious if I splice the B/Y back together to use the switch, or just leave it how it is and forget about installing the off switch. TIA.

Motor vehicle Hood Automotive exterior Automotive design Automotive tire

Motor vehicle Automotive tire Hood Automotive fuel system Electrical wiring

I just bought this kit for VSC switching off:
E2AFB694-5045-4426-8093-043AF4365E33.jpeg
ECF39AFB-AB18-48C8-9B94-B552225EDC14.jpeg

I have not installed it yet, I have to find out do I hide the speedometer light adjusting switch somewhere or where to mount this (every switch place is already in use).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom