Vote for Roundup 2006 Dates (1 Viewer)

What date would you like the Roundup to be held in 2006?

• February 15-19

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • February 22-26

Votes: 11 23.9%
  • March 1-5

Votes: 24 52.2%
  • March 8-12

Votes: 9 19.6%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TMAN_FJ60 said:
Yeah, that's what you said last year, too. Only problem is if my grades slip, I get to kiss my scholarship money goodbye. And when there's a test that counts for 20% of the grade, it's tough to skip. That, and I'll be an RA (dorm staff) this year.

If I didn't have to sign up and pay so far in advance, I might could pull it off. I just can't see spending $75, and then maybe not being able to go.

Any chance there'd be a way to get a refund in that situation?

Travis - Dude!

You sound like you're 40 years old. Talk to your prof - request to take the test early. Let him/her know how important this is to you. RA - smar a - you sound like this is the CEO of Chevron. Live while you're young!!! ;) ;)

Hell - I'll refund your money - just plan to come and have some fun! You have a lifetime to be that serious. :D :D

I don't give a Damn when it is! Next week? I'm there. There is one thing, 3 of us CottonLand guys have drill the first weekend in March. They might take the state over if we aren't guarding Mississippis skies! We'll be there!

later,

I voted for March 1-5. My new work schedule is kind of screwy, and I would only have to take off two days for this. Chris will be there no matter what, but he won't be in my truck if I am not there!!!!!!! :)

Props to all of the LSLC guys for letting us help decide on a date.

The third weekend would be great. Kids out of school that week. Second weekend (8-12) would be second choice. But I'll be happy to just make it to the bash!.

Michael R_
Austin, TX.
'89 FJ62 - Scout Mobile - H42 tranny, saving lunch money for H55F

TMAN_FJ60 said:
Wish there was an option for the third week in march. Guess I'll miss another Roundup due to it being the week before my spring break. :frown:

Gotta agree - spring break week....March 20-24

Don't care...just have a event!

I'm pretty much tied to Dell's fiscal quarter (can't take time off the last two days of the fiscal quarter, ist verbotten), so the second date in March is the only time I can make it. Had a blast last year and hope to have my own Land Cruiser there in '06.

Might try and go next year. Sounded like to much fun. Anybody from the Homegrown crew planning on attending??? I'd most likely ride along if I did go....

bh4rnnr said:
Might try and go next year. Sounded like to much fun. Anybody from the Homegrown crew planning on attending??? I'd most likely ride along if I did go....

Talk to Ben and Christo, I have been on their ass for 2 years to come. This may be the year......

I voted for March 8 -12 .... better chance of havin' purdy flowers on them cactuses. I like purdy flowers. :D

Don't fret none tho ... I'll be there whatever dates it's goin' down ... just have me a microphone handy. :grinpimp:

:flamingo:

Rascal said:
Travis - Dude!

You sound like you're 40 years old. Talk to your prof - request to take the test early. Let him/her know how important this is to you. RA - smar a - you sound like this is the CEO of Chevron. Live while you're young!!! ;) ;)

Hell - I'll refund your money - just plan to come and have some fun! You have a lifetime to be that serious. :D :D

Alright old man, I'll do it. You've got a darn good point there. :D

March 1-5 works best for me, not that anyone cares. :crybaby:

River Shiver is Feb. 17-19. Don't schedule it in there or too close.

McPherson is aiming to have the Mississippi Carpet Muncher ready for an early March date. Wouldn't want to spoil that.

Yeah, just have the event. Can't wait. :D

TJK

TMAN_FJ60 said:
Alright old man, I'll do it. You've got a darn good point there. :D

Good choice - just don't tell your dad what I said - He'll get me in Arkansas next year!!

March 1 - 5. Great Nolen! Now the terrorist will take the state of MS while we are gone. I guess that might not be so bad now that I think about it. We'll be there.

Later,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom