Voodoo 62 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So today as normal the Cruiser started right up. Drive to the beer store and turned right off. Got back in and started it and it started like normal but I could hear the starter keep turning as it was running. So I turned the ignition off and pulled they key out. It's still running and starter still turning. So I unhooked the positive battery cable and now anytime it touches the battery the damn thing throws to start. With no key and the ignition off.
But I did find this wire hanging down from the steering column. Any ideas??? Thanks

IMG_1904.JPG

never seen one of those before...try unplugging you ignition switch harness and see if it still tries to start.

Ok will do. As soon as I figure out where the harness is. lol I'm an engine suspension guy. Electric is Greek to me. Thanks though! I'll let ya know

mechanics is mechanics...you'll need to take off your steering clamshell to find the plug. make sure to release the retainer tab before trying to pull the plug off...there is another plug further down the steering stalk, behind/under the dash. it has 4 bigger wires in its bundle if i recall correct like...

Is that a remote start dongle?
Strange. sorry, not helping, I know.

Im guessing here, but that looks like a female relay plug...

Looking at that wire and fuse holder... it seems that that wire is going to the batt +(if #30), or it could be going to the solenoid...(if #87), but where is the actual relay ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom