VIN and the first delivery place (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi,
I'm wondering about such a thing... Is there any chance to get to know where my 30yo LC80 was delivered and sold for the first time as a brand new vehicle? Is there any kind of archive maintained by Toyota where such information could be obtained? There must have been a register with specific cars (with VINs probably) that were shipped from the major magazines to given dealers. I am not sure I clearly point out what I mean... sorry if not :)

Hi,
I'm wondering about such a thing... Is there any chance to get to know where my 30yo LC80 was delivered and sold for the first time as a brand new vehicle? Is there any kind of archive maintained by Toyota where such information could be obtained? There must have been a register with specific cars (with VINs probably) that were shipped from the major magazines to given dealers. I am not sure I clearly point out what I mean... sorry if not :)

Yes.

Your local Toyota dealer should be able to look up that information.

It's called "DOFU": Date of First Use. It will be the dealer who received it and sold it.

It would be available to them in Global Technical Services database which is the EU Toyota database.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom