Victory4x4 molle panels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I dig these so much I have to post them. I had my last GX460 for 6 years, and always carried a couple of bins in the back for the basic necessities. With my new one, I resolved to free up the floor space. Ordered the Victory 4x4 panels and they made them to order in about 3 weeks.

All hardware included - well thought out and packaged:
IMG_0099.jpeg

Left side installed. Installation is pretty easy. The instructions tell you to reuse the grab handle screw but it's a little too short. They do include the correct screw.

IMG_0105.jpeg

Dog and adventuring gear on the left. I got the labels made by an Etsy seller.

IMG_0114.jpeg

Jumper cables, tools, safety and misc gear on the right. It seems very sturdy. ROK straps work great for non-molle securing.

IMG_0113.jpeg

One reason I like these is the mounting position is set rearward from the window position, leaving room for light and visibility for those in the car. Better use of space than other panels.

IMG_0118.jpeg

I love mine also! Since I had to purchase all new load out gear (old ACU is now out of use in the Army) I just used all my outdated ACU Army load out gear!
Looks great and useful. Nice setup! That fire bottle scares me tho- that’ll be a missile in a front-ender.

The rearward offset of these panels is definitely a better use of space when compared to the Orangeboxx and Rago offerings, the extra light is an added bonus. In theory I like the idea of these but I also live in south Texas and having bags full of gear easily viewable to those with sticky hands would only be further enticement for them to break into my truck. For that reason alone I have held off on a buying some.

@r2m, are you Guard, Reservist or still AD? I was going through my med board as they ditched ACU's for Scorpion on post, I will always loathe ACU's.

The rearward offset of these panels is definitely a better use of space when compared to the Orangeboxx and Rago offerings, the extra light is an added bonus. In theory I like the idea of these but I also live in south Texas and having bags full of gear easily viewable to those with sticky hands would only be further enticement for them to break into my truck. For that reason alone I have held off on a buying some.

@r2m, are you Guard, Reservist or still AD? I was going through my med board as they ditched ACU's for Scorpion on post, I will always loathe ACU's.
I also love the ability of getting ALL my recovery gear off the rear deck. Since this is also my DD, I still need room for the Costco trips (buy up all the toilet paper, you know...:flipoff2:), hardware stores, etc. and a car seat for my granddaughter when she comes along for the ride.

Active Army Reservist, Cal state guard. Getting all kinds of WARNO's and FRAGO's everyday. Just waiting to get the call for deployment...

Last edited:
Looks great and useful. Nice setup! That fire bottle scares me tho- that’ll be a missile in a front-ender.
The extinguisher is very securely strapped on with an easy release that cannot be engaged with either a forward or rearward impact. I know where you're coming from, when ever I load out for a trip, like our ski trip this last couple of weeks or an off road adventure for a weekend, I always pack heavy/hard gear low and secure. Just in case of a front end collision, I don't have any hard projectiles flying toward the back of our heads. The only thing I'll have that may not be secured would be a light back pack, pillows or blanket.

You inspired me to get a fire bottle set up in mine. Found a cool mount I’ll post it when its done.

Reactions: r2m
I used stainless steel hose clamps, two of them, to attach them to the third seat grab handle.
It ain't go'in nowhere...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom