Victoria Meet: April 21, 7pm @ 6mile (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

GTSSportCoupe

2LTE abuser
Threads
Anyone in greater Victoria up for a meet this week or next? Will shoot for a 7pm meeting at the 6mile pub. Let me know what evenings work. I'm free 19th-22nd, and 28th-29th.

IMG_9056.jpg

Last edited:
I could try to make it now that Im allowed out of the dog house.

My 81 is still out of service, RCV axles on route from California. 2.5months since ordered. Maybe I could borrow the wifes 2022 Turdcoma:hillbilly:

April isn’t a good month for me… May will be better.

Hope there’s a good turn out.

April isn’t a good month for me… May will be better.

Hope there’s a good turn out.

Will try to make it a regular monthly thing again, so will have one May too.

How does this Thursday work for the rest of you?

I'll try to get to the next one. Or we'll see if we can do a little nanaimo meetup again.

I've picked up a couple OT shifts lately, I fully intend to sleep for a month tomorrow.

Maybe you guys can do some talking about that camping trip we were mulling over a while back...

I got my kid a day early. No go for me.

I would be in for May, this time of the year sucks driving. Last meeting the drive home was horrible with all the heavy rain and bad visibility..

I would be in for May, this time of the year sucks driving. Last meeting the drive home was horrible with all the heavy rain and bad visibility..
Tell me about it. Must've been 10 spots on the way home this morning where I went from 80 to 50 in a half second because of deepass puddles. Wipers on full spaz speed the whole way.

It definitely sucks.

@cruisedeisel @Diesel Cruiserman @seapotato Yeah, I didn't expect you guys to come for this one. Next month in Duncan hopefully though. Hoping May is better than Apruary for weather.

But you Victoria guys....have no such excuse!! Four confirmed now, and hope to see more!

And sure, we'll chat about a camping trip. Would be good to make that happen late spring or early summer before dust and wildfires become a thing.

@cruisedeisel @Diesel Cruiserman @seapotato Yeah, I didn't expect you guys to come for this one. Next month in Duncan hopefully though. Hoping May is better than Apruary for weather.

But you Victoria guys....have no such excuse!! Four confirmed now, and hope to see more!

And sure, we'll chat about a camping trip. Would be good to make that happen late spring or early summer before dust and wildfires become a thing.

Haha, it's actually funny. For a vehicle enthusiast...I kinda hate driving.

I'm sure a shrink could fill a few notebooks :lol:

So looks like we have confirmed: @OceanCable @GTSSportCoupe and @OTBT

Anyone else able to join tomorrow? I know there's lots hiding in the woodwork.... :hmm:

@Rigpig @stevebradford @crustyBJ60 @Westcoast78 @andrewhofmeyr @Cascadia @RumRum @Chase fj80 @BTV @LittleJohn @Sleepy Savior

Of course all you guys North of Victoria are welcome; but drive is probably a bit much for most... Can do the CVI (north Duncan) next month....
Unfortunately, I'm unavailable but I look forward to joining in the future!!

Thanks everyone for coming out! We had @stevebradford @Cascadia @OTBT @OceanCable myself @GTSSportCoupe and special guest @PG45er ! And four cruisers on site. Checked out OTBT's great looking/sounding new 3B. Oogled over Cascadia's very clean LJ78. Discussed a bog run, and a little bit about possible camping run.

IMG_20220421_190836128_HDR.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom