Events/Trails Vet Convoy - March 2019 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm certain there will be parts that she will be able to drive. Not sure of actual departure time but it is pretty much an all day run with several opportunities to peel off and head home. I'll have a ARB fridge if you want to stash lunch or beverages.

I'm debating. I really don't want to crunch the sides of my rig! BUT, I've been hearing of "the squeeze" for years and want to run it. My Sliders are on order but won't be here until April.

Do you think it's doable without sliders? I do have a front locker and 2.5" lift. Running 34.5" Nitto Trail Graplers.

Compare mfg's specs to an 80, that may help you decide? Don't think the front locker will be helpful in that situation.

I was doing just that. The 100 is only half an inch wider. Problem is the juevos must be a lot smaller! That squeeze looks like $5000 in body work. Maybe I should have ordered some "supplements" instead of sliders! 60/40 gonna pass on the squeeze for now. But still thinking about it.

@SocalLCruiser just come hangout take a cruise in the desert and support a good cause. I'm excited about the Pancake breakfast lol

First post has been updated. ANyone have a fancy camera? Would be great to get some pics

Anyone else decide to join us? The flowers should be rad!

UPDATE: As of today there are 27 confirmed with approx 6 more tentatives. Broken into 3 groups should be very workable. Breakfast starts @8am with wheels up for first group at 9am. Should be great fun for a great cause.

Guys, have a great time. Bummed I have to work that day!

UPDATE: As of today there are 27 confirmed with approx 6 more tentatives. Broken into 3 groups should be very workable. Breakfast starts @8am with wheels up for first group at 9am. Should be great fun for a great cause.

Thanks for the info! is the 27 confirmed for both trails or just the easy?

See y'all tomorrow morning!! If anyone needs anything text or call 252 412 7 1 7 2

Last edited:
@custyota Thank you for handling this!!!

Gentlemen. Family emergency. I will not be there tomorrow. I’ll talk to you all later. Not sure if someone wants a paid spot, I could email the convoy coordinator, let me know and I can forward my email to whoever, I can get to it later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom