For Sale Vero Beach FLA 1972 FJ 40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Mileage
Color
Red
Outside Link
http://ebay.us/UgwvKz?cmpnId=5338273189
Selling my beloved FJ40 that I have spent years rebuilding. I got two boys heavy into baseball down here in Florida and the truck just sits in the garage now. Every mechanical system in this truck has been rebuild or replaced. I will try to list out the upgrades below:

The 2F engine was rebuild 3 years ago; new power steering; new disc brakes all the way around; new 4 core aluminum radiator; new clutch; rebuild 3 speed transmission; a never used (impossible to find) Ferry overdrive installed; LED lighting all around; new gas tank; New bucket seats; stainless steel exhaust; new headers; new suspension;

The list goes on and on!!

Call if you have any questions

202-641-2939
IMG_1417.jpg

Bought it for 14K 6 years ago and then tore it apart and rebuild - has little rust. I can part with it for 18K (the IH8MUD discount). The Ferry overdrive is priceless on its own : )

That is a fine looking FJ40! Ferry Overdrive, I have never heard of, and you say never used, so you haven‘t driven it yet?
Price seems too low...
It will move fast!

I think you mean Fairey overdrive. Lots of other info on the Web but right here on Mud ... I thought the Fairey was the same as the Ranger OD Advance sells, but I was mistaken. The Fairey reminds me of the Warn OD for the Dana Spicer transfer cases. There is a downloadable PDF exploded view on the Web ...

Fairey Overdrive

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom