For Sale VAIS - SL3Sat-L w/ Tuner Kit (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
community.webshots.com
Looking to sell new SL3Sat-L w/ Tuner Kit.

Was purchased for '04 LX470 along with the SL3B bluetooth adapter. Vais said the two should have been able to work together so that I could run Sat radio and stream BT. I was able to get both of them to work solo but not when connected in series. Ran out of time that evening and decided I would revisit the project and just run BT for the time being. Months went by and I decided the BT works for me and will not run Sirius/XM. Unit was installed for about an hour and worked fine.

Here is the link to the unit:
2001-2009 Lexus Satellite Radio Adapter and Tuner | VAIS Technology

$225 $175 and will include shipping to lower 48.

IMG_20181007_140834.jpg
IMG_20181007_140903.jpg
MVIMG_20181007_140843.jpg

Last edited:
Bump

Now $175 with shipping included to lower 48.

Going through my garage yesterday and realized this thing is still sitting around. I'm not going to use it so that is my loss. It is brand new and was only connected in order to test.

Now at $125!

Unit is $309 with a $70 rebate when sign up with SiriusXM so $239 after rebate. Not sure if the $70 rebate is valid still but $125 still a great price!

Looking to sell new SL3Sat-L w/ Tuner Kit.

Was purchased for '04 LX470 along with the SL3B bluetooth adapter. Vais said the two should have been able to work together so that I could run Sat radio and stream BT. I was able to get both of them to work solo but not when connected in series. Ran out of time that evening and decided I would revisit the project and just run BT for the time being. Months went by and I decided the BT works for me and will not run Sirius/XM. Unit was installed for about an hour and worked fine.

Here is the link to the unit:
2001-2009 Lexus Satellite Radio Adapter and Tuner | VAIS Technology

$225 $175 and will include shipping to lower 48.

View attachment 1806116 View attachment 1806117 View attachment 1806118

Is this still for sale?

Going through my garage yesterday and realized this thing is still sitting around. I'm not going to use it so that is my loss. It is brand new and was only connected in order to test.

Now at $125!

Unit is $309 with a $70 rebate when sign up with SiriusXM so $239 after rebate. Not sure if the $70 rebate is valid still but $125 still a great price!
I'm interested in buying this unit my home email is charliet4383@gmail.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom