SOLD Used FJ Cruser Locked Third in NJ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Up for sale is a used factory locked third that came out of an 07 fj for a noise concern with 120,xxx miles on it. P/N is 41110-06a01 with a 3.73 gear ratio and will fit a 07-09 FJ and should also fit same vintage Taco. Pinion bearing is noisy and will need to be replaced, but the gears are good, case is good, carrier is good, locker working as far as I know. It would be a good diff as a spare or use to build and install later. Diff is packed in the factory box with a new housing gasket. Asking 200 for the diff and would prefer local pick up or delivery within a reasonable distance but can ship. Email with any questions chairbreker7@comast.net dor pm.
Thanks for looking Aaron

Last edited:
Where are you exactly in NJ ? Would this fit a 3rd gen runner and 04 Gx ? Thanks

Where are you exactly in NJ ? Would this fit a 3rd gen runner and 04 Gx ? Thanks

might work for a third gen 4runner, I doubt for the gx. ill try to doa little research and get a better answer for ya.

im in 07740 area code and work in freehold so im close to the parkway and 195. I can ship but its heavy, i think the shipping weight on the label was 79 lb, so pick up would be preferable and im willing to drive a reasonable distance to deliver or meet up.

I'll take it please PM me I think the email isn't working

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom