For Sale Used A440F (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Sold 2/18/2016

Update: I split the tranny from the engine and got a nice surprise: I looks like the tranny was rebuilt in 2005. I guess that explains why it's so solid. Also, check out the tailshaft. I'll bet yours doesn't look this good!

For Sale Used A440F from my 1989 FJ62. $350. Shifts perfectly with strong, quick shifts, lock-up works great, no "shudder". 245k miles.

It's for sale because I'm doing a Vortec conversion. It's still in the truck, I plan on pulling the motor and tranny as early as next weekend, so contact me quickly if you would like to drive it.

John

image_zpsljd2lfdk.jpeg

image_zpsxakbefoc.jpeg

Last edited:
Update: I split the tranny from the engine and got a nice surprise: I looks like the tranny was rebuilt in 2005. I guess that explains why it's so solid. Also, check out the tailshaft. I'll bet yours doesn't look this good!

For Sale Used A440F from my 1989 FJ62. $350. Shifts perfectly with strong, quick shifts, lock-up works great, no "shudder". 245k miles.

It's for sale because I'm doing a Vortec conversion. It's still in the truck, I plan on pulling the motor and tranny as early as next weekend, so contact me quickly if you would like to drive it.

John

image_zpsljd2lfdk.jpeg

image_zpsxakbefoc.jpeg
Hey John, is this still available? And no, my tailshaft looks nothing like that! You can email me directly at trey.hermann@pronghorngear.com if it is still available. I don't get on the forum all that often. Thanks!

Trey Hermann

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom