Urgent help needed - Stuck in St. Louis (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hoping to get some local help/recommendations for mechanic (I am currently in Chesterfield)

Full thread of problem in the 100 series section HERE

Short version. Complete loss of power, Not MAF, had issue before (diagnosed as MAF which was replaced).

Any help is greatly appreciated as I am on my way to CO from MD i.e. a long way from home and I have my family with me.

I am looking for any help in finding a mechanic OR possibly a place to store my truck and have it shipped home. Or if anyone knows of a way for me to rent a truck/trailer (not uhaul b/c of weight of my truck) to get me to CO.

Thanks

Thanks cross posted. I am going to try to make my way to Kansas City/Topeka later today for the night, if I have no issues I will continue on Monday morning to CO.

As a backup any recommendations for a shop? That may dictate where I go from St Louis.

Thanks again

Thanks. Planning on heading there 1st thing in the morning, hopefully they can get me in.

MO4WD is the local group there if you want to look them up on Facebook. Mighty Mouse is his nick name on there. I hope that helps

Sorry to dig up an old thread, but I’m looking for St. Louis mechanics of knowledgeable dealer for a 200. MT Schiele is close, but any others? Are they still a go to? Thanks

Sorry to dig up an old thread, but I’m looking for St. Louis mechanics of knowledgeable dealer for a 200. MT Schiele is close, but any others? Are they still a go to? Thanks
Mt shiele for sure. I would not go anywhere else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom