uploading to resources? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Site is missing the 1980 Chassis & Body in the Resources section, found it and would like to make it easier for others to find.

Screenshot_2022-03-08_20-45-51.png

Just don't see a spot to upload. Maybe time locked? # of posts locked (I'm way more of a lurker than a poster)? Maybe site supporter locked?

Looks like I have a 1983 electrical and 1981 2f emissions that are also missing from resources (unless my searching just sucks, but tried every combination I could think of).

hi Woody
I have an FSM for 1HZ & 1HD-T engine repair that isn't in the resources section. What is needed to upload?
should be set :)

I noticed that the 70-series portion of the Resources section is somewhat bare; I have several Chassis/Body manuals I would like to upload but couldn't figure out how to go about doing that.

I noticed that the 70-series portion of the Resources section is somewhat bare; I have several Chassis/Body manuals I would like to upload but couldn't figure out how to go about doing that.
Added you to the resources group :)

Hey Hey can I get added to the resources group? I am building up a haltech map for A440F control and want a place to keep it that is convenient for all to use.
All set 👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom