Parting Out Updated PIcs: Iowa 1987 fj60 parts truck (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
UPDATED PICS.

Frame and body panels are shot but good running engine and clean interior. Engine runs excellent. Emissions is functioning and complete. . You can hear it run…. Drove fine before we removed front axle. No brakes… Message me with any questions. Missing….
Front axle, rear bumper and wheels. I can load onto trailer if purchased. Im trying to sell the truck as a first option…. No takers I’ll open it up to individual parts… interior including two sets of good backseats, fronts are retro fitted out of bronco(?) for fj60. ..dash, gauges and door cards all good shape. All windows good. Good title. Asking $1300 obo

Windshield to be removed for another 60, rear bumper gone.

thumbnail (1).jpg

thumbnail (2).jpg

thumbnail (3).jpg

thumbnail (4).jpg

thumbnail (5).jpg

Last edited:
If you’d be willing, I need the slip yoke and drive flange off the rear driveshaft, I lost mine somewhere in Montana

Frame and body panels are shot but good running engine and clean interior. Engine runs excellent. Emissions is functioning and complete. . You can hear it run…. Drove fine before we removed front axle. No brakes… Message me with any questions. Missing….
Front axle, rear bumper and wheels. I can load onto trailer if purchased. Im trying to sell the truck as a first option…. No takers I’ll open it up to individual parts… interior including two sets of good backseats, fronts are retro fitted out of bronco(?) for fj60. ..dash, gauges and door cards all good shape. All windows good. Good title. Asking $1300 obo

View attachment 2990206

View attachment 2990212

View attachment 2990213
your inbox if full. fully interested in the hammock :)

@raymond2335
your inbox if full. fully interested in the hammock :)
The PO left all kinds of interesting stuff in the back end, no effort to clean it up whatsoever. (I was present at the time of sale.) There had to be $20 in spare change floating around that truck. Hammock is definitely still available @DerfO4 😂

@raymond2335

The PO left all kinds of interesting stuff in the back end, no effort to clean it up whatsoever. (I was present at the time of sale.) There had to be $20 in spare change floating that truck. Hammock is definitely still available @DerfO4 😂
How about the A/c bezel? ,💰💰

View attachment 2990206

View attachment 2990212

View attachment 2990213
How many miles on it?

I’d have to check to be exact but I think it’s 260k+. I have a video of engine running.
How much rust in the frame?

How much rust in the frame?
To much …..un salvageable… i’m hoping to use the front hubs for a disc brake conversion on my FJ 40. I don’t know if I could cobble something together from my 40 axles to make this work or not so you would at least have a roller.

Thank you. I will give you $100 for that uncracked AC bezel if you decide to sell it separately

View attachment 2990206

View attachment 2990212

View attachment 2990213

Hi, is this still available? Sent a PM with a few questions. Thank you!

Still trying to sell as a complete parts truck, but we may start parting it out soon if no takers. Will keep you posted.

I'm a little confused and thought I'd ask for clarification: is @eTeam or @raymond2335
(or both) selling the truck? Looks like there are references to selling a complete parts truck from both people? Thanks 🙏

I'm a little confused and thought I'd ask for clarification: is @eTeam or @raymond2335
(or both) selling the truck? Looks like there are references to selling a complete parts truck from both people? Thanks 🙏
Hey Garfield, it’s kind of a joint venture. We are friends, live down the road from each other. I guess it may get confusing but I probably check the thread more often than raymond2335 so I can’t help but chime in so guys aren’t left hanging.

Long story short, I own it, but I keep it at his place because that’s where we work on the cruisers. He is pushing me to get it out of his driveway 🤣

I’ll let him know you DM’d him so he gets back to you. Or feel free to ask me about it. Still available. Sorry for the confusion!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom