For Sale Unimog expedition camper for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bravo brother. Just amazing experience. I have traveled to many distant wonders over the years, however, I absolutely envy your willingness to cover such a distance at the "miss no detail" speed of 45MPH. I tell my wife all the time that it doesn't take much to see the world and travelling with children proved, beyond a shadow of a doubt, this fact. I have travelled and been quite clean and comfortable sleeping in the back of my LX450. I am currently building an overland trailer which will be a game changer in creature comforts for my wife. I applaud you in the most sincere fashion. I will bid on your truck just for the sake of propelling the sale. Thank you for opening up your time-keeper and sharing the pictures.

You, my friend, have an intact soul. LeRoy Cordova 32*

Wow! So glad to hear such kind words, thank You!

Best regards from Baltimore!

It's only "shill bidding" if I don't execute. It was meant in a complimentary fashion, as in "I can't afford your truck but will bid to my limit" in the interest of propelling a sale. If I'm not mistaken is a bid in EBay a binding contract? This truck will make someone very proud and contribute to the relief of high density habitation. (Let the bidding begin)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom