Under the Bridge Tour - 2008 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Got any pics of Greg un-sucking me?!

That was priceless "E" .....after a hard day at Spring Hill, I almost spit out my dinner reading this & looking at pictures.

Thanks for the pics:flipoff2:

Finally, we made it to the lunch spot!

UTB%202008%20Event%20Pics%20157.jpg

Lunch droppings

UTB%202008%20Event%20Pics%20153.jpg

Pic of Eric's other ride...

UTB%202008%20Event%20Pics%20154.jpg

them ribs... as good cold as they were hot! maybe even gooder!

Greg's problem was that he had been hanging with the dark side of the force the night before.:grinpimp:

Cam them ribs, tater salad and the beans was the bomb several different times.

but the tamales and chili at Blues City Cafe they weren't the bomb they was the....
japan-surrenders-world-war-2-ends-8.jpg

they was the gift that kept on given and given like some kinda of radiation poison or somethin...

I felt it

but the tamales and chili at Blues City Cafe they weren't the bomb they was the....
japan-surrenders-world-war-2-ends-8.jpg

they was the gift that kept on given and given like some kinda of radiation poison or somethin...

They kept on giving like the jelly of the month club! I don't think the rest of the house liked my gift though:D

but the tamales and chili at Blues City Cafe they weren't the bomb they was the.....

Sorry I couldn't make it, but I am glad you Jackson boys got to try tamales memphis style... I could eat myself sick on them at the blues city.

Gustav was a bitch. It wasn't even bad enough to keep me from going to work today.... :doh:

Sorry I couldn't make it, but I am glad you Jackson boys got to try tamales memphis style... I could eat myself sick on them at the blues city.

They was goooood. Do you go for the whole 12-pack?

They was goooood. Do you go for the whole 12-pack?

I've been thinkin if I were worthy of the 12 pack.

I think if I had a cereal bar for breakfast and a lunch of cold ribs without the beans and heavenly tater salad I could take on the 12 pack......

I ate too much at lunch, ended up being a gurly man on the tamales, they were awesome, but invited a euclid to 1.5 of mine, he sure was sittin' close to me breathing sweet nothings in my ear...

That group photo of people in front of thier rigs, looks like a sanitation worker in front of Cattywampus.

I ate too much at lunch, ended up being a gurly man on the tamales, they were awesome, but invited a euclid to 1.5 of mine, he sure was sittin' close to me breathing sweet nothings in my ear...

That group photo of people in front of thier rigs, looks like a sanitation worker in front of Cattywampus.

Euclid is a whore! He whispered in my ear all night long to.

BTW I am friends with a alderwoman here in Florence if you want a job with the city.

Can you run a weed eater. I already know you can clean out the ditches.

Is it not true? Come to think of it, I can't remember exactly what you do for a living. :D

Hey everyone,

I gotta say that I had a BLAST at the UTBT 2008.....

I'm about to post a bunch of "YouTube" videos I took while riding with y'all. Sorry for the grainy video and stupid commentary, but you should enjoy it.

Thanks again,
Leo....(the guy who rode with Werd)

Is it not true? Come to think of it, I can't remember exactly what you do for a living. :D

any girl that'll say yes lately!

I'm about to post a bunch of "YouTube" videos I took while riding with y'all. Sorry for the grainy video and stupid commentary, but you should enjoy it.

what's your username on youtube? or how to search for these Three6Video Productions?

Eric,

I'm making 2 movies for you......LOL....There was just too many good oportunities...

Here's the first one for Werd:

--Leo

Last edited:
Here's one for Greg.....

--Leo

Last edited:
Here's Cattywampus #1:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom