Under the Bridge Tour - 2008 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FJ60Cam

Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.mosleymotors.com
T-shirt%204%20%28Medium%29.jpg

Last year's Under the Bridge Tour was such a big hit that we've decided to invite y'all out for our 2008 'Tour.

WHEN: Saturday & Sunday, August 30-31st
WHERE: Memphis, TN
HOW MUCH: Nothing, it's FREE!!

Holler if you've got any questions...

:beer:

Last edited:
You need to contact Bodean and do shirts.:)

Thanks for the invite.

This looks like a Greg and Barry run if I have ever seen one.

Cottonland's Representative to the world.
webview.jpg

The tow rig (scion tC) is definitely the onlyiest way I'll make this trip for sure now.

I am trying to make it. I am thinking about going to Oxford for the Memphis game on Saturday, then heading to Memphis that night or Sunday morning...

It should be fun!

Remember to bring your blank t-shirt for the event "iron-on" design. I am thinking a wife beater will be appropriate. :hillbilly:

Cam, whats the schedule for this fine upstart event?

If we go ahead and do the run on Sunday....

Saturday
"Camp" (my house) will be open all day. I'll be cooking (feeding the fire & drinking) all day, so anyone is welcome to come over. We'll serve dinner at dinner time (?:30), and then hang out till the cops come.

Sunday
I figure we'll meet up around 10:00-10:30, ride til lunch. We'll eat lunch on the trail, then ride some more. I'm guessing it will take 3-5 hours + lunch to ride the trails on the route we have planned. We can always add or subtract depending on how the day is going.

...Hit the carwash...

At this time, We don't have any festivities planned for Sunday night, but that could change...

We're open to suggestions as well...

<snip> I'll be cooking (feeding the fire & drinking all day, so anyone is welcome to come over.

That part sounds like fun.

This part, not so much:

<snip> and then hang out till the cops come.

<snip>
We're open to suggestions as well...

May I suggest no cops?

Sounds like fun. Chris and I have been talking about going. Any other CLC folks interested? My truck would have 3 open seats, if we did it, so others could jump in with me.

Good suggestion. As long as we don't shoot each other over ber we should be fine!

Well crap. I'm out... cause I'm not sure I can promise not to shoot somebody over ber. :mad:

Alright Cottonlanders lets go to Memphis,eat some ribs, buy a Elvis painting and hang out at Cam's till the cops come.

Cam you got room for a 15x12 tent in your backyard. You don't live where they filmed Hustle and Flow do you?

BTW your wife may hate you after this.
Walnut2ElvisRedCowboy475a.jpg

4SLAB-2T_large.jpg

Well crap. I'm out... cause I'm not sure I can promise not to shoot somebody over ber. :mad:

Noone will steal your ber, Greg.:grinpimp: I don't know how they even sell that stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom