Under the Bridge Tour (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FJ60Cam

Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.mosleymotors.com
A few of us from the Memphis group got together Saturday for a day of wheelin' and fun havin'. If you've ever had the pleasure of visiting our fine city, you may have noticed that we don't have any mountains or rocks or any terrain that usually attracts Landcruisers from afar. We do however, have a vast stretch of no-mans land that lies between the interstate and the Wolf river, right smack in the middle of the city. So... off we went... to the land of mud and burnt out cars... in our 33" tired streetbuggies:D
Under the Bridge Tour (Bottoms) 8-4-2007 042 (Medium).jpg
Under the Bridge Tour (Bottoms) 8-4-2007 045 (Medium).jpg
Under the Bridge Tour (Bottoms) 8-4-2007 047 (Medium) (2).jpg

Last edited:
The day was getting late and nobody had rolled their truck yet, so I volunteered:D

Lucky for me, I was unsuccessful:cool:
Bottoms 023.jpg
Bottoms 022 (Small).jpg
Bottoms 025 (Small).jpg

Looks like you had a blast!

We're thinking of making an event out of it... complete with a tour of Graceland and a night on Beale Street. The trails are pretty sweet, too... drinking is encouraged and parts trucks are scattered about the woods if you break down!

Why in the world is that guy standing on your tire?

I'm strying real hard to not imagine him flying through the air when you start to give it some gas. You are in 4x4 right? LOL!

It was leaning over quite a bit more. He was just putting some weight on it til the strap showed up.

Glad yawl had fun....

Might be a good mention to the city for a planned clean up project????

Cam,

Looks like a blast. Keep us posted on future outings.. If I happen to be in Tupelo...I'd be able to come up...

But...damn IH8MUD:D Actually, thats not really true...I love mud...its the cleaning up I can't stand. There's really nothing quite as fun from a pure reckless enjoyment standard as being in a wet open field and just hammering the throttle...tread lightly of course :eek:

--todd

Might be a good mention to the city for a planned clean up project????

Wait...what? Have you been to Memphis lately? that looks pretty bland compared to some neighborhoods.:grinpimp::bounce::bounce2:

Wait...what? Have you been to Memphis lately? that looks pretty bland compared to some neighborhoods.:grinpimp::bounce::bounce2:

Not to mention that the burnt out cars and other stuff helps keep the erosion under control:D

Why in the world is that guy standing on your tire?

I'm strying real hard to not imagine him flying through the air when you start to give it some gas. You are in 4x4 right? LOL!

I just really like Cameron's 33" all terrains.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom