Under Hood Lighting System (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Gun Runner 5

ODD IRON OFF ROAD
SILVER Star
Threads
image.jpeg

Odd Iron Off Road in Thomasville, GA is offering an under hood lighting system that is both water and shock resistant and features automatic activation when the hood is raised. A kill switch is also included in the kit. This IS NOT a kit that features LED strips with adhesive backing. Odd Iron however utilizes high quality Aurora Rock Lights along with a custom made wiring harness that is suitable for ALL SERIES of Land Cruisers. The above photo is "untouched" and flash was not used.

did you have pics of the parts included in the kit ? how it looks installed in the bay .?
I will in a few days. Unfortunately I left for Europe the day after I started the thread.
Thanks

The wiring harness and associated components uses only high quality materials. (Shock and water resistant.)
image.jpeg

Last edited:
In most cases voltage (12V / 24V) isn't a controlling factor when ordering high quality LED products however in this kit the relay is "voltage specific". When ordering please let us know if you have a 12V or 24V Cruiser.
Thanks for your business......

Ordered a underhood lighting system for one of my clients here in CO.

Will let you know how he likes it.
Thanks .... One was raffled off at the Meet & Greet. The winner seemed to be happy.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom