For Sale [TX-Austin] '70 FJ40 Stock Front Seats (Driver+Passenger "Bench" w/mounting hardware) $350 OBO (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've replaced the seats in the FJ40 and I had some interested parties messaging me about the stock/original ones. I've got them sitting in my garage ready to go. Asking $350 or best offer. Comes with the mounts/brackets. I think I even have the bolts that held them down. Looks like the previous owner had them reupholstered recently as well.

IMG_20160224_125546.jpg
IMG_20160224_125602.jpg
IMG_20160224_125619.jpg

I've gotten a few messages regarding shipping. Yes, I wouldn't mind shipping them if the buyer covers the shipping charges, and I'd need payment up front. I'll have them weighted and dimensioned later today so people can estimate shipping charges to their zip code.

I've gotten a few messages regarding shipping. Yes, I wouldn't mind shipping them if the buyer covers the shipping charges, and I'd need payment up front. I'll have them weighted and dimensioned later today so people can estimate shipping charges to their zip code.

A little late with the info but here it is:

Weight of seats is 96 lbs and would require a box that is roughly 36x30x30 inches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom