For Sale TX - 17" FJ Cruiser Steel Wheels selling individually (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Located in Houston, TX. Have two remaining wheels from my set I have parted out. Price is $80 for the pair + shipping. Or $50 each if you want only one.

This is for two black steelies in 17x7.5 size. 6x139.7 bolt pattern. Backspacing is 4.5". These are not in perfect condition. There are some scratches and they do not shine anymore (if they ever did?). They are more of a matte black color with some flecks of surface rust where the black coating has come off. It would take you a couple hours to refinish these yourself if you must have shiny rims. I was going to do it myself but they never got mounted after I found another set of wheels I liked better locally. I say run 'em and enjoy the classic look.

Also included are the factory Toyota hub caps.

IMG_1603.JPG
IMG_1604.JPG
IMG_1605.JPG

Last edited:
Looking to be about $40 minimum per wheel shipped to 98115. Likely more since online quotes are notoriously low.

Price drop. Keeping 1 to use as my spare. Ad updated. This means I have a full set of 4 to sell.

Sold two. Still have two of these left. Price up top updated. $100 for the pair or $60 each.

Cleaning out the garage. Two wheels left. $50 each or $80 for the pair.

Sorry, that won't work. Shipping is approx 40 per wheel last time I checked.

Not a problem, GLWS. 60 is the cost of a standard alloy replacement wheel shipped from a junkyard so i'll go that route

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom