Turn signal suggestions (Pics) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thats just cuz Toyota didnt do that. It performs at an OE level, zero factory wires cut, and if you cut and glue the socket on with some attention to detail you'd be hard pressed to tell anything dickered with....youd just wonder how the cormer marker works while the signal works, in the OE colored factory corner marker.

Thats just cuz Toyota didnt do that. It performs at an OE level, zero factory wires cut, and if you cut and glue the socket on with some attention to detail you'd be hard pressed to tell anything dickered with....youd just wonder how the cormer marker works while the signal works, in the OE colored factory corner marker.

there are 2 separate lamp chambers that don't share each others lumens

View attachment 3240195

077fb5bb9fff207dbbc6a7ab100166bc
Thanks. Looks straightforward to rewire it to use the OEM body harness connectors. Or make an adapter pigtail.

Thanks. Looks straightforward to rewire it to use the OEM body harness connectors. Or make an adapter pigtail.

i am FULLY Loaded and Stocked with ALL OEM 95 and OLDER Mini truck and 4runner Electrical Connectors and terminals , let me know if i can help here

there is such a wide Varity , i don't list them pn my website , there by special REQUEST ONLY ..... type thing

PM me if i can help please

thanks

B56DBECD-F6EB-4D75-BAB2-336CB7CA62A8.jpeg

C1EC88D4-D7B9-457C-B972-7CB8B8A1B904.jpg

CE5411FD-C043-46F0-BB6D-C9BF6A693008 (1).jpeg

download (1) (1).jpg

Green-Connectors-2.jpg

s-l1600 (3) - Copy.jpg

1650128033816 - Copy - Copy.png

Last edited:
I made the corner marker light assemblies work as turn signals. I don't recall what I had to do to make it work, but I did not cut any wires. Possible that I just swapped the wires at the connectors? It did tend to flash fast, but I didn't mind.

I drave Patch like that for decades, with only the corner marker lights for front blinkers:
i-6mpSbBN.jpg

Whoa, I’m glad to hear you’ll be stocking these!

Please let me know when you’ve got them ready to list! I’ll take a set :)

i figured out the lighting wires and bulbs sockets this morning and have all the parts OEM YAZAKI Japan spec. related parts on order .... :cool:

should not be long , most likely , this weekend

These another option that had yet to be mentioned. IF you are at all interested in aftermarket LED headlights, many have the white/orange halo which, if wired, acts like a modern car with the white halo turning off and the amber halo flashing for a turn signal.

These another option that had yet to be mentioned. IF you are at all interested in aftermarket LED headlights, many have the white/orange halo which, if wired, acts like a modern car with the white halo turning off and the amber halo flashing for a turn signal.

- photos or they don't exist ...

- live TECH video of them in action on a 95 - older Minitruck / 4runner and they do exist .......

:D

71OoWANN5wL._AC_SX679_.jpg

71soEQjAH1L._AC_SX679_.jpg

I run a set similar to this. For the price, it beats the hell out of any sealed beam, even the silverest-super-ultra-white ones, I have spent too much on. Downside is dealing with converting to switched positive wiring and running a hot to the bright indicator on the cluster.

I run a set similar to this. For the price, it beats the hell out of any sealed beam, even the silverest-super-ultra-white ones, I have spent too much on. Downside is dealing with converting to switched positive wiring and running a hot to the bright indicator on the cluster.
It should be possible to use the factory dash wiring… I have an aftermarket relay harness for my FJ62, 5 relays iirc for 4 lamps.

It should be possible to use the factory dash wiring… I have an aftermarket relay harness for my FJ62, 5 relays iirc for 4 lamps.
I made my own conversation harness and just ran the heat back from the high beams to my indicator. There's certainly a very way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom