Wanted Turn Signal Flasher for 1966 FJ40 (see picture) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wadesters

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.cwcruisers.com
I have an aftermarket turn signal flasher installed currently and it blinks very rapidly. I also have the two OEM pictured below but neither of those work or are correct for the year. Can anyone show me what I am looking for? If you have an extra I am interested in purchasing. Thanks!

5D31BA22-4D08-4384-9229-2F2E82744FDC.jpeg

I have an aftermarket turn signal flasher installed currently and it blinks very rapidly. I also have the two OEM pictured below but neither of those work or are correct for the year. Can anyone show me what I am looking for? If you have an extra I am interested in purchasing. Thanks!

View attachment 2542004
Heres a link to check your part numbers its very specific as it searches by frame#

Chris, Toyota sells a solid-state replacement for the old cylindrical flasher. Plug n play. IIRC the suffix cod is 12H04. Cylinders are only for resto purists.

Chris, Toyota sells a solid-state replacement for the old cylindrical flasher. Plug n play. IIRC the suffix cod is 12H04. Cylinders are only for resto purists.
His issue is he doesn't know which one fits his truck since neither of them are on his truck

I have a few spare early flashers.

IMG_8624.JPG

IMG_8625.JPG

IMG_8626.JPG

If ....ANYONE.... wants these four relays above for very reasonable - just holler . Not tested though bound to have at least one good one out of four. Fellow I got them from was always good about labelling the duds.

$ 58 each

DEEP Volume purchase Discounts can happen and DO !

PM me on that topic please

thanks

1672780709700.png

1672780729323.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom