Turf N Surf 2013 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anyone interested in renting a Luv2Camp trailer for the beach can get a group discount if you make reservations by Oct 25th. Just advise them its for Turf-N-Surf.

I'll be there. Either with the 100 or with my new shop truck ( which I'm picking up the weekend before the event ). It's unmistakable .......

Georg @ Valley Hybrids

Well I just cant seem to get away from you :flipoff2: haha what kind of rig are you picking up?

I won't be camping, but I'll be in and out all weekend. I live very close by and I prefer my own bed!

How does it work? Is there a rough schedule available for planned events? Are there planned events? I want to come out, but I don't know anyone. Maybe I'll cruise out there Thursday evening and sniff out the scout team? I'll introduce myself and hang out for a little while. That'll give me an idea of what I should bring Friday and throughout the weekend.

I won't be camping, but I'll be in and out all weekend. I live very close by and I prefer my own bed!

How does it work? Is there a rough schedule available for planned events? Are there planned events? I want to come out, but I don't know anyone. Maybe I'll cruise out there Thursday evening and sniff out the scout team? I'll introduce myself and hang out for a little while. That'll give me an idea of what I should bring Friday and throughout the weekend.

I might be down for doing the same thing after work(4pm in slo) on Thursday. I need to do a bit more driving in my 40 to make sure its dune ready. If you live in or work near SLO wanna meetup? We can also meetup someplace in the 5 cities and cruiser over. PM me and I'll give you my number. Also what are you driving? -Brian

Be there. Leaving with a few other Cruisers from the South Bay Area on Fri am. Can't wait to be on the dunes! Hope to see some old faces and meet new ones. Anyone doing shirts? Poker Run?

Anyone interested in renting a Luv2Camp trailer for the beach can get a group discount if you make reservations by Oct 25th. Just advise them its for Turf-N-Surf.
How much are they asking? We have a trailer, but its still to new to take on the Dunes.. Send me a PM

well I just did the math, its 350 bucks in just gas to get my butt down there so I am going to have to pass on this trip unfortunately. I wish I could go but its just not in the cards this year :(

Hey!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using IH8MUD

Thanks Jim. Are the trails well marked? My dad wants to visit the area during turf-n-Surf but I have never been on those trails. Anyone want to be a tour guide on Sunday?

Loking forward to getting back down there. Get to break in my new suspension. :)

hey everyone, wish I can make it to this event!
I'm purchasing a set of wheels from up north, the seller's friend is going to this event, he can bring the wheels down. Anyone in socal/Orange County have room to bring them back? It's 5 OEM wheels with 285 KM2 tires. I'm located Santa Ana, please let me know if you can help!

Thank You
Nguyen

So it's just a maintained fire access road. It looks like the Las Chiches trail would be a nice trail for my parents to take in there stock FJ45. Is there good signs to get me to that trail?

I'll be arriving fri night and leaving sun evening. Hitting up some mountain biking at Montana De Oro State Park and maybe doing Morning Glory which starts up on the grade and ends on Cal Poly SLO campus.

I have hy steer arms and a FJ45 hood for sale I can bring if anyone needs those items.

I'll be arriving fri night and leaving sun evening. Hitting up some mountain biking at Montana De Oro State Park and maybe doing Morning Glory which starts up on the grade and ends on Cal Poly SLO campus.

I have hy steer arms and a FJ45 hood for sale I can bring if anyone needs those items.

Better com find me and said hi!!

hey everyone, wish I can make it to this event!
I'm purchasing a set of wheels from up north, the seller's friend is going to this event, he can bring the wheels down. Anyone in socal/Orange County have room to bring them back? It's 5 OEM wheels with 285 KM2 tires. I'm located Santa Ana, please let me know if you can help!

Thank You
Nguyen

One maybe..... 5 is a stretch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom