Builds Turbo 3FE FJ80 Build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Most of us had to live on Ramen at one time or another, so don't let a budget deter you:beer:

Some of us are still on it....

Just wait until you retire and are on a fixed income. It's Friskies cat food unless your lucky and can afford Fancy Feast. If you could check my Chewy.com (cheapest place to buy) account you would see I only order Friskies.

Just wait until you retire and are on a fixed income. It's Friskies cat food unless your lucky and can afford Fancy Feast. If you could check my Chewy.com (cheapest place to buy) account you would see I only order Friskies.

Just have to grow a garden once I retire.

Parts are starting to roll in again. TiaL external MV-SR 38MM waste gate flanges and springs. $265.00 Still on the list is oil supply and return plumbing, exhaust pipe, intake plumbing, intercooler, hood vents, injector holders, and maybe a methanol injection system. Ramen noodles are sounding better and better.

Running tally $1383.03

yeah!

upload_2017-2-10_8-10-24.png

im assuming this build never got finished?

No not finished yet. I am planning the physical year down and install for the end of march. It is still ongoing though. Just slow as time allows.

my bad man. I read the date wrong yesterday. thought the last post was 2016... carry on the good work!

No worries. I need a little kick in the seat of the pants every now and then to keep me motivated. :wrench:

to bad you weren't closer. I would love to help. slash do it on mine too!

I can't start tear down yet. I need to tow a small trailer to bring home the wife's new living room set when it comes in this week. Soooo close.

I can't start tear down yet. I need to tow a small trailer to bring home the wife's new living room set when it comes in this week. Soooo close.

Have you ever heard of the place called UHaul?:flipoff2:

when you get this done?!?!?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom