Tundra/Sequoia Picture Thread! (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

New TRD caps for my Tundra Wheels on my Sequoia. TRD Platinum? 😜

0615201645.jpg

0615201645a.jpg

TRD platinum 😁

Just posting up another pic of my pretty much stock ‘14 Tundra. I bought it new in March of ‘14. Currently at 119,500 miles. The only thing replaced on it was the water pump at 80-some thousand I think. Overall very pleased with it. Still drives nice. A couple minor bumps. One accident. Great truck.

A4C97D21-2378-4A89-995A-D35F998CD691.jpeg

Oh man. That totaled it? Glad you're both okay.
Yeah it was massive damage. The floor and sides of the body cage were crumpled. It broke the sub woofer and it popped the factory radio out of the dash. I've never been hit so hard. Out of control box truck slamming another vehicle into me.

Both other drivers were hospitalized. I drove it to the nearest body shop and then fought with insurance for two months. Not a lot of comps for platinum trim Sequoias.

The old girl saved us and I loved her. It was the best vehicle I've ever had.

Until the LX. 😉

Yeah it was massive damage. The floor and sides of the body cage were crumpled. It broke the sub woofer and it popped the factory radio out of the dash. I've never been hit so hard. Out of control box truck slamming another vehicle into me.

Both other drivers were hospitalized. I drove it to the nearest body shop and then fought with insurance for two months. Not a lot of comps for platinum trim Sequoias.

The old girl saved us and I loved her. It was the best vehicle I've ever had.

Until the LX. 😉
One of the many reasons we bought one (a used 2012) was for its safety ratings. If it was totaled tomorrow I'd begin searching for another one right away.

Any 1st gen Sequoias on Bilstein 6112's?

Joined Mud for my new 100 series but figured I would share the Sequoia as well! It was my ”the Jeep is too small for two people and two big dogs so lets go big” vehicle :)

71C862B1-E95D-448D-962D-4774C36F7A3A.jpeg
553AFF5E-DE45-45D4-8FE4-FE6001E9C4DF.jpeg

I’m still getting it configured how I want and it is mostly stock except for the interior. In that case I worked with a local shop to build out a custom drawer and sleeping platform setup. I lost the 2nd and 3rd row but it is super comfy with a big exped mat.

Joined Mud for my new 100 series but figured I would share the Sequoia as well! It was my ”the Jeep is too small for two people and two big dogs so lets go big” vehicle :)

View attachment 2624549View attachment 2624550

I’m still getting it configured how I want and it is mostly stock except for the interior. In that case I worked with a local shop to build out a custom drawer and sleeping platform setup. I lost the 2nd and 3rd row but it is super comfy with a big exped mat.
Can relate. We went from a 2nd gen 4Runner to a 2nd gen Sequoia. 2 people and 2 dogs and all our gear. I don't know how we ever traveled so many times in that 4Runner.

Throwing my Tree in the mix.

A09C9712-281B-4806-B604-F173B861A716.jpeg

9A13DDD7-3F40-4E7F-A598-6CE1DE496B1C.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom