SOLD Tucson, Wrangler MTR 37x12.50x15 (Tires only) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Set of 4 tires with about 1000 miles on them. Tires are still on my truck right now. I plan on getting a different set later this month, but if someone wants them I can get tires sooner. The tires are too big for my truck so downsizing to 35s. Willing to drive a couple of hours/ meet half way to help with delivery.

$1500

View attachment 2912165
View attachment 2912166
Is this for the tire's only, or wheels & tires? edit- just saw your title clears this up. Date code on these has to be 2005 or earlier? If you end up not being able to sell them as a set, I am very interested in a single tire. I have a similar set, with 2004 date code. About the same 1000 miles, stored indoors up until. Been looking for a 5th as a spare for a loooong time. Not many of these left out there....
IMG_9940.JPG

Is this for the tire's only, or wheels & tires? edit- just saw your title clears this up. Date code on these has to be 2005 or earlier? If you end up not being able to sell them as a set, I am very interested in a single tire. I have a similar set, with 2004 date code. About the same 1000 miles, stored indoors up until. Been looking for a 5th as a spare for a loooong time. Not many of these left out there....
nice 40! I was not sure about the tire code, I know they are older. They were in storage and put on the truck when it was sold. Trying to sell as a set to help pay for smaller tires. Price is always negotiable.

look at it this way.. this could be 4 spares for you :rofl:

nice 40! I was not sure about the tire code, I know they are older. They were in storage and put on the truck when it was sold. Trying to sell as a set to help pay for smaller tires. Price is always negotiable.

look at it this way.. this could be 4 spares for you :rofl:
I'll be completely honest, the market for almost 20 year old tires is very narrow. Your best bet to dump these is facebook marketplace.

Yea ill be putting them on there shortly. Definitely planing on it taking a while before these sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom