Tucson - Chimney Rock - Sat 21 June (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

this is what i keep hearing, so i guess i won't be back - in that area at least. wonder if it would do any good to ask the FS to put up some information about where the line is...one argument made here on mud was that there is fencing around a lot of the area, but no fence to keep you out of that part, leading some to believe that it is ok to ride there. since there are enough tracks leading into that area from other vehicles, i might never question if it was ok or not had i not heard anything here on the forums.

glad i had my fun once, at least - guess i'll just have to go to sedona or moab to have rocks like this. darn.

I feel the same way one of the coolest places tucson has to offer and its illegal:( tons of clubs go out there too without any knowledge of it being bad. THere should at least be a sign there and GOODTIMES tried to get FS to get moving with no luck:(

I feel the same way one of the coolest places tucson has to offer and its illegal:( tons of clubs go out there too without any knowledge of it being bad. THere should at least be a sign there and GOODTIMES tried to get FS to get moving with no luck:(

Since it's the "Reddington Area" they don't need a sign. Rules are there that you can only travel on a road with a number. You turn off the road there and you do not turn onto a new signed road. Plus, the slickrock climbs are non-road any how.

I guess Three Feathers has 5 different road numbers going across it but we just don't see them. :D

Part of the road to the Pools is unsigned though the road is open and wide. ????

Well - a good (bad) lesson for me. Thanks for the guidance.

The trail from the rock to Reddington Rd. is still a lot of fun. I expect to do it again -

Rocky

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom