Troops for sale in Atlanta (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

image.jpeg
Not Andrews ......
Andrew has a roof rack and a Holiday Inn Express sitting up there.

Last edited:
Yea i saw that, one year newer.... It looks like it has been resprayed, the interior is a lot more worn than the exterior. Having literally just came back from Aus/Tasmania/NZ The only non rain days we had was in Aus. Tasmania and NZ rained like cats and dogs....

I also think he means 200k KMS instead of miles, which is 124-125k miles, which on a 25-26 year old isnt that high. I think i broke 180k ksm on the way back from Tenn

I drove up this morning and met with the owner. Nice guy. The troopy is in good shape and drives really well. It set up for over landing or as the previous owner used it, was for fishing.
I prefer a 77 but if he drops the $ I may get it. Is the asking price normal for a 75 ? Mike

If it's in good shape mechanically I'd say the price is right. Has a bunch of good options like the aux tank. 77's are running around the same price with optimal trim.

I've always wondered if a Cruiser like this one that has the interior set up for overlanding helps your cause or not when trying to sell. I would think it would be difficult to recoup the expense of setting up the interior that way.

I agree. Mostly if I see a vehicle that's built I assume it was used accordingly.

Beno, I went Sunday and looked at it. Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom