Triad Monthly Meeting - July 7th Cookout... ALL AREAS INVITED (1 Viewer)

When could you be at a Triad meeting for July?

• During the week - normal time - July 3rd

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Following week - July 10th

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Weekend cookout: June 30th

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Weekend cookout: July 7th

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • Other....

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

good question. I’ll let the folks cooking make that call.

I thought the festivities were kicking off around noonish? If not, we're still coming then and we will enjoy the bounce house all to ourselves!

We should have some ribs (8 Half racks) ready by noon. Then the grills are wide open for burgers dogs and brats. I'm also going to make some Jalapeno Poppers I have three grills and lots of Charcoal. We also have a few Home Grown tomatoes fresh off the vine!!! Lucy went overboard buying burgers buns napkins plates solo cups etc. She's currently making Toll house cookies.

I thought the festivities were kicking off around noonish? If not, we're still coming then and we will enjoy the bounce house all to ourselves!

Its labeled 12- until

Was just trying to help prompt a small decision making success for the group but if we want to continue avoid committment its cool :lol: Just thought it would help those who have not spoken up here decide on what time to aim for since thats a pretty broad window and give folks some idea of what to prepare for, ie a lunch or dinner. IWM :)

Good point. I myself based on the copious list of food will skip breakfast and be there at 11am ‘setting up’ and totally not destroying those 6 half racks of ribs Hendog is cooking up. Then I’ll take a break and I’ll likely bat cleanup on the brats and burgers at 4 or 5 ish as my dinner.

Oh who am I kidding? I’m not taking a break.

Really looking forward to spending an afternoon with this group. I have about 50+ hamburgers made, there are 18 brats and two packs of hot dogs plus sliced cheese and buns to go around. Hope to have enough.

What do you call 98 beers at a ONSC cookout?
AB208CF8-E2CE-40B3-833A-0B6B0CA8BC01.jpeg

A good start

James I see your 98 beers and raise you 8 short racks and the very rare Yuengling Premium!!

Yes thats right --- Hendog knows a few folks!!

20180707_101641.jpg

Last edited:
Stacy’s is not feeling well today gang. I’m still coming just behind and will head that way in just a few minutes. Sorry for the delay.

Enjoyed it folks. Right at 30 total. I think it was 15 or so trucks. Great seeing everyone! Thanks for coming out. Thanks most to Hendog for the hospitality!!!

Thanks to Henry and his delightful wife. We had a marvelous time and enjoyed the hospitality, food, conversations and seeing friends. If you didn't come out you missed a highly enjoyable afternoon.

DSCN0668.JPG

Henry gave the 40's the primo parking spot in front.

DSCN0669.JPG

Eric made it official with the ONSC tent. Thanks Eric!

Hope we can do this again at another location before the summer ends.

Safe to say everyone enjoyed themselves. Another big thank you to Henry and Lucy for being such gracious hosts at their amazing property. And thanks to all that brougt food and company together for a great day.
FA6EC3BF-E48D-4CEA-9942-0FF599BC342B.jpeg

Ribs. Ermagahd good
DCDB6831-E3EF-4012-9373-8CB8DA83B167.jpeg

Happy pooch. Check
CEDEA983-2F58-4F30-BE05-AA42786E5042.jpeg

The autocourt arena of the landscape design Henry doesnt know about yet ;)
21981E0D-B254-47D7-AB75-E737D32FB32F.jpeg

Sunset cruise home
60DDA5E2-01CB-4DE4-B5E1-5B7C3161088C.jpeg

I heard james check liver light was glowing last night due to some no shows and limited room in the fridge lol

Ah, the "no shows". They missed a lot. Maybe there is a way to remove the "interested" tab from the FB announcement so we can get a real number of those who will show up. Funny, the ones who do actually show up seem to be the same ones each time. No matter, always great to see old friends and share an afternoon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom