Treaty Oak Offroad's Black Friday thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Kyle Fogle

H.B.I.C. at Treaty Oak Offroad
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.treatyoakoffroad.com
I hadn't seen anyone post a Black Friday thread, so I figured i'd throw my info out there!

TOO Recovery gear - 20% off
ALL Dobinsons Products - 15% off
ComeUp Winch - contact for pricing
Maxtrax - Free patch with recovery board purchase

This will run from 11/16 through 11/30, all pricing except comeup will be posted on the site, no coupon code needed.

www.treatyoakoffroad.com

If there are any products that you don't see on the site from the above, shoot me a message and i'll get a quote to you.

Kyle

IMG_1095.JPG

I need some shackles!

Sending a PM for suspension quote.

Any ability to pick up for folks in the Houston area?

for recovery equipment, maxtrax, and the TOO ComeUp combos there is pickup available in Houston

Re: Dobinson's springs, what is the difference between 'comfort valved' vs. regular? I am interested in 1" medium, as I don't want much of a rear lift and I am using the SSO rear conversion.

Re: Dobinson's springs, what is the difference between 'comfort valved' vs. regular? I am interested in 1" medium, as I don't want much of a rear lift and I am using the SSO rear conversion.

the comfort valve is designed to be a softer ride that the standard. if you're not running any additional weight with medium springs its a very nice ride.

Does the medium assume that there is some constant weight? If so, how much?

I have watched this video and there is a note that "shocks and sway bars links removed". If i keep my current 5100 rears, do I need to remove both shocks and sway bar links to install these springs? Thanks in advance.

for recovery equipment, maxtrax, and the TOO ComeUp combos there is pickup available in Houston

Awesome. What part of town are you in?

Question about a recovery setup for a GX.

Moving to Florida soon and figure that beaches will be one of the primary places I will be dealing with and figured I would start with the kinetic recovery rope. But would it be better to add a bridle to even out the forces between the rear recovery points I have installed or would that be a bad idea?

Great Kyle. What size soft shackles do you suggest? (learning more about this all)

And what part of H-town are you in?

3/8

Cypress area

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom