TRD Offroad Kit (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

AnalogCruiser

SILVER Star
Threads
Anyone seen this TRD 200-Series Offroad kit and have tried to source them out internationally? My local dealer tried to put in the TRD part #s and they are non existent for USDM.
Thanks!

B5F7D2D7-BF11-4967-9B10-B5AF0AADEE79.jpeg

Same here, they can't find it. I then emailed the TRD address that was along with that particular ad and it was returned. Really want those fender flares but I can't find anything about them either.

Same here, they can't find it. I then emailed the TRD address that was along with that particular ad and it was returned. Really want those fender flares but I can't find anything about them either.
There is a YT video about it. I sent an email inquiry and they said they dont ship internationally. Emailed TRD USA as well but no reply. Im thinking of contacting one of those JDM importers and maybe their Japan office can source it out. It’s a long shot and the worst that can happen is they’ll say no.

There is a YT video about it. I sent an email inquiry and they said they dont ship internationally. Emailed TRD USA as well but no reply. Im thinking of contacting one of those JDM importers and maybe their Japan office can source it out. It’s a long shot and the worst that can happen is they’ll say no.
All you need is freight forwarder. Just ship locally to them and they will ship to you

All you need is freight forwarder. Just ship locally to them and they will ship to you
Copy that. But someone has to buy it for me. I don’t know where and there is no link available. Nothing on Ebay as well. I will keep you posted if something comes up in the future.

I was looking for the same kit awhile back. The only two places I could find it advertised are as follows:

DD Tuning

STS 4x4 Tuning

I would like to find someone with the ability to bring it stateside for sure.
Im actively checking other avenues. Will let you know.

I've ordered some of the parts via our sources in Japan. Mostly TRD ignition switches.

I've ordered some of the parts via our sources in Japan. Mostly TRD ignition switches.
I'l pm you the TRD part #s I want then maybe you can check if your Japan contact can get it and would make sense for us to bring it stateside. I suppose, it will go thru Cruiser Outfitters?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom