TRD Exhaust (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

macneill said:
I'm sensing Everclear, with a splash of Everclear.

The Borla has a fancy tip, not a coffee can.

I'll take some pix when I get the new bumper on.

1) You are not too far off on that statement Mac...

2) Just HOW fancy is it ?

3) Right on..a pic says a thousand words !! :D

4)..Oh yeah, there were only three statements...drink ANOTHER one Sin... ;)

How much HP does this exhaust add to your LC? Is it worth the cash in hp if you add an intake also? What intakes are recommended with the LC. (sorry I am a newbie) :)

I gained about a 1000hp at the wheels. I can light 'em all up now. :D

In reality, I have no idea. Borla claims "up to 10 or so."

Bolt-on intakes like a K&N Aircharger might get you some too, but a lot of guys on this board frown upon them. I don't live in a particular dusty climate, so I'm not so worried about it.

If you're talking some serious machine work, I'm sure you can expect some gains.

Why not just super / turbo charge it?

Doesn't supercharging an emgine put excessive wear on it? I have heard it will significantly shorten the life of your vehicle. What is the cost & expected HP gains on that mod?

SINCITY100 said:
1) You are not too far off on that statement Mac...

2) Just HOW fancy is it ?

3) Right on..a pic says a thousand words !! :D

4)..Oh yeah, there were only three statements...drink ANOTHER one Sin... ;)

Not fancy at all.

I'll get some pix when the bumper goes on.

Looks sorta like this. Mine's not chrome and the outer part has been crushed in a bit from dragging it over rocks.

Last edited:
WOW !

Thats very purdy Mac..

That might actually be considered.... BLING !!

Sounds like you already gave yours the "personal touch" by scraping and bending it off-road...

I think that is considered...ANTI-BLING... Which is OK by me !

Now, come to think about it...Why do I want to spend ALL that money on a nice tip, just to destroy it on a trail ?...Oh yeah, cause its FUN !!

I`ll tell u what Jahmaka...I am WILLING to take that big, outdated, overrated TRD exhaust with the gawdy tip off your hands for a BRAND NEW, crisp hundred dollar bill !!

I will be waiting for your decision.....

You can have one of these. Comes with the turbo :D
ex_100.jpg

HP gains for a turbo vs. intake and exhaust? Also what is the benefit per cost in terms of HP gain?

I got mine from a girl name Debbie on ebay,she had about 4 of themm suckers in October or early November,I was going on Vacation,so i didn't want to bod on one.I ask her to put one up for me and i got back and this wonderful woman:),had it save,plus she lowered the price from $300 shipped to $260 shipped :D and yes it has the nice tip on it :flipoff2:.I haven't had the time to put it on yet,I tried one evening but when i went under the truck all the bolts are so badly rustly i will have to cut them off :eek:.

Would love to know if any of you guys run across a great deal like this that already have one. :D I am mainly interested in a little HP gain.:cool: Besides ebay any other place to look for a great deal like that? Can you give me that ladies email or number? :idea: :D

Gene3x said:
Can you give me that ladies email or number? :idea: :D

Yeah... likewise !! Her seller ID, E-mail...whatever !!

Unless you are considering my GENEROUS offer Jahmaka !! ;)

macneill said:
Not fancy at all.

I'll get some pix when the bumper goes on.

Looks sorta like this. Mine's not chrome and the outer part has been crushed in a bit from dragging it over rocks.

Wow...this one would look great smashed between terrafirma and the bottom of my Slee bumper...

...just had to replace the factory resonator and tip due to being crushed on the last washout crossing while hunting (it's all Christo's fault...)...

Gene3x said:
Would love to know if any of you guys run across a great deal like this that already have one. :D I am mainly interested in a little HP gain.:cool: Besides ebay any other place to look for a great deal like that? Can you give me that ladies email or number? :idea: :D

I think this is the email.
Debbie
E-mail Address(es):
dfmorriss@earthlink.net

Thanks .... :D you rule....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom