After cutting off all of the mesh and grinding all the welds what a pain . i started on the axle i wish i would have taken pictures but i used a original drum axle spindle . removed the brass bushing and machined a stub to fit the bore and the axle tube center and welded it up . way beefier than the original and it matches the 40 wheel pattern . i added a set of 32s . i started to size up a left over top i had . the fiberglass work was a pain to say the least .
i just realized that i missed a few pics along the way . i added some real fenders and painted it with the trusty rattle can so it would be easy to be touched up and it will be setting out in the elements and easily freshened up . i added a kick stand so it can set level when not in use . i also got a sweet deal on some tan vinyl for the sides.
overall i am happy with the build . After looking for a military trailer for a while this one is way lighter and suites my needs. i think the cargo space will be just right for what i plan on doing with it. i am in the hunt for 2 more matching wheels .